Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

EXCLUSIVE: Entire Family Kidnapped, Caged for Using Tiny Amount of Cannabis to Treat Illness

Ukshep    17,196

Deangela Forbes told the Free Thought Project that the incident began when Loogootee Police were attempting to serve a court order for her boyfriend, Michael Bakerian, to appear in court for a civil matter. She said things changed when the officer serving the warrant smelled marijuana through the screen door. Instead of serving Bakerian with the papers, the officer returned to police headquarters and obtained a search warrant for their apartment.

“The police kept using their flashlights to show each other I had needles and they seemed to think I was on heroin on something,” Forbes said, noting that the needles were actually present for her regular insulin injections.

Forbes said she was arrested and charged with two felonies and a misdemeanor. She was charged with “maintaining a common nuisance” and “neglect of a dependent” both of which are class six felonies. For using cannabis to control her gastroparesis and to mitigate the pain of diabetic neuropathy, she was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/family-kidnapped-caged-cannabis/

“I’ve never been in trouble with the law!” Forbes said, adding that she now has to find a new place to live because her apartment complex is government run, and as such has a zero tolerance policy towards drug use. She said that she and her son were given just a few days to vacate the apartment, while her boyfriend is still in jail, facing charges of “visiting a common nuisance” and “possession of marijuana.”

^^ This is all so over the top.... Damn!

Sky Cat    1,221

Mafia running the USA.  They attack, intimidate and kidnap people; and no-one opposes them or fights back.

Ukshep    17,196
6 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Mafia running the USA.  They attack, intimidate and kidnap people; and no-one opposes them or fights back.

It won't be like that for much longer I hope!

apache54    4,184
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It won't be like that for much longer I hope!

I HOPE SO, but i believe it will because of some MAJOR event that will occur soon. ( don't know when soon is)

Ukshep    17,196
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I HOPE SO, but i believe it will because of some MAJOR event that will occur soon. ( don't know when soon is)

Picking up the same vibes I see! :afro:

apache54    4,184
Just now, Ukshep said:

Picking up the same vibes I see! :afro:

YES!! i am:gsbrnint:

Siddrix    883

They really need to create a strain the does'nt smell like a skunk ate garlic and then got diarrhea... :gsbrnint:

Malevolent    2,528
58 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Here, as long as you do not bring too much attention to yourself, "farming" is easy and safe.  I am part of the CPF, cops visit me regularly - I grow my own at the pool.  These guys do not even recognise the plant among the other lilies and shrubs.. :gsbrnint:

Zing    816

..... For using cannabis to control her gastroparesis ......

That treatment was recommended for my son who is currently suffering from this condition.

DRUMZ    777
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Deangela Forbes told the Free Thought Project that the incident began when Loogootee Police were attempting to serve a court order for her boyfriend, Michael Bakerian, to appear in court for a civil matter. She said things changed when the officer serving the warrant smelled marijuana through the screen door. Instead of serving Bakerian with the papers, the officer returned to police headquarters and obtained a search warrant for their apartment.

“The police kept using their flashlights to show each other I had needles and they seemed to think I was on heroin on something,” Forbes said, noting that the needles were actually present for her regular insulin injections.

Forbes said she was arrested and charged with two felonies and a misdemeanor. She was charged with “maintaining a common nuisance” and “neglect of a dependent” both of which are class six felonies. For using cannabis to control her gastroparesis and to mitigate the pain of diabetic neuropathy, she was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/family-kidnapped-caged-cannabis/

“I’ve never been in trouble with the law!” Forbes said, adding that she now has to find a new place to live because her apartment complex is government run, and as such has a zero tolerance policy towards drug use. She said that she and her son were given just a few days to vacate the apartment, while her boyfriend is still in jail, facing charges of “visiting a common nuisance” and “possession of marijuana.”

^^ This is all so over the top.... Damn!

The pigs are probably spending the holiday at the judges house, sitting by the pool getting drunk and smoking dubes. 

Ukshep    17,196
14 minutes ago, Zing said:

..... For using cannabis to control her gastroparesis ......

That treatment was recommended for my son who is currently suffering from this condition.

It's stupid ain't it... Why can't they just let people treat themselves...

Jump To Top