Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Woman Murdered Only Hours After Posting Success Story on Facebook

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    20,035

A black American Florida woman was murdered in her home by a masked intruder only hours after she celebrated her good fortunes on Facebook.

The Lake Worth mother of three was a true rags-to-riches success story after going from homelessness to heading a successful business consulting company, according to People magazine.

The victim, Makeva Jenkins, was found shot at around 2 AM on June 29, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reported. Police say a masked intruder broke in demanding money. Jenkins later died at a local hospital.

“Once inside an altercation took place resulting in the female victim being shot,” police said in a statement on Thursday, “The suspect fled in one of the family owned vehicle’s which was later found abandoned a short distance away.”

The attempted robbery and murder occurred about three hours after the victim had posted her story to Facebook to encourage others to work hard to succeed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/02/woman-murdered-hours-after-posting-success-story-on-facebook/

A part of me wonders when reading this... IF her post had anything to do with him going to her house! Logic says it might?? I know the investigators will have looked at this angle...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DRUMZ    1,047
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A black American Florida woman was murdered in her home by a masked intruder only hours after she celebrated her good fortunes on Facebook.

The Lake Worth mother of three was a true rags-to-riches success story after going from homelessness to heading a successful business consulting company, according to People magazine.

The victim, Makeva Jenkins, was found shot at around 2 AM on June 29, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reported. Police say a masked intruder broke in demanding money. Jenkins later died at a local hospital.

“Once inside an altercation took place resulting in the female victim being shot,” police said in a statement on Thursday, “The suspect fled in one of the family owned vehicle’s which was later found abandoned a short distance away.”

The attempted robbery and murder occurred about three hours after the victim had posted her story to Facebook to encourage others to work hard to succeed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/02/woman-murdered-hours-after-posting-success-story-on-facebook/

A part of me wonders when reading this... IF her post had anything to do with him going to her house! Logic says it might?? I know the investigators will have looked at this angle...

When life looks like easy street...... there is danger at your door.

(not sure who wrote that, but it is some lyrics in a grateful dead tune)

((Uncle John's Band))

:banana-with-guitar-smiley-emoticon::hairy::banana-with-guitar-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,035
1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

When life looks like easy street...... there is danger at your door.

(not sure who wrote that, but it is some lyrics in a grateful dead tune)

((Uncle John's Band))

:banana-with-guitar-smiley-emoticon::hairy::banana-with-guitar-smiley-emoticon:

Never heard that before. But it sounds about right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 stitch    20
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

 

A part of me wonders when reading this... IF her post had anything to do with him going to her house! Logic says it might?? I know the investigators will have looked at this angle...

It's like when someone wins the lottery and suddenly people they know, barely know, and complete strangers are trying to take advantage of them. My bet is that's definitely why they targeted her :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,035
7 minutes ago, stitch said:

It's like when someone wins the lottery and suddenly people they know, barely know, and complete strangers are trying to take advantage of them. My bet is that's definitely why they targeted her :(

Yeh I've witnessed that. It always brings out those who want.. or need.. These people become possible gods to them until they get what they want. It's sickening. Kinda like worship!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×