Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy29

Designing a species

Sandy29    1

I would like to see a mammal reminiscent of a T rex... to see what it would look like.

I'd start off with a T rex skeleton, and make a metal cast, use Clay to make its flesh...to put flesh on it....

Give it paws and claws... by taking the giant paw of a smilodon fatalis skeleton and making giant metal paw model, and attach it to the project...

Change its leg structure so that it has the locomotion of a two legged mammal of that size.

Give it modern carnivore teeth, probably like Smilodon... and a modern inner ear of a mammal...

And give it the eyeballs, and nose of a Carnivorous predatory mammal, probably similar to a big cat.

Take artificial fur semi Tiger pattern, or some other really wild pattern..... and attach it to the project.

To see what it would look like as a mammal.

What would it be like, if that was ever a living being ?

What advantages would it have over other predators living today ?

Cryptic Mole    3,811
On 8/26/2015, 12:37:41, Sandy29 said:

I would like to see a mammal reminiscent of a T rex... to see what it would look like.

I'd start off with a T rex skeleton, and make a metal cast, use Clay to make its flesh...to put flesh on it....

Give it paws and claws... by taking the giant paw of a smilodon fatalis skeleton and making giant metal paw model, and attach it to the project...

Change its leg structure so that it has the locomotion of a two legged mammal of that size.

Give it modern carnivore teeth, probably like Smilodon... and a modern inner ear of a mammal...

And give it the eyeballs, and nose of a Carnivorous predatory mammal, probably similar to a big cat.

Take artificial fur semi Tiger pattern, or some other really wild pattern..... and attach it to the project.

To see what it would look like as a mammal.

What would it be like, if that was ever a living being ?

What advantages would it have over other predators living today ?

None, because it wouldn't have enough of this...

http://cdn.greenmedinfo.com/sites/default/files/ckeditor/Sayer%20Ji/images/brain_healing_turmerones_turmeric.jpg

Jump To Top