Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy29

Designing a species

Sandy29    1

I would like to see a mammal reminiscent of a T rex... to see what it would look like.

I'd start off with a T rex skeleton, and make a metal cast, use Clay to make its flesh...to put flesh on it....

Give it paws and claws... by taking the giant paw of a smilodon fatalis skeleton and making giant metal paw model, and attach it to the project...

Change its leg structure so that it has the locomotion of a two legged mammal of that size.

Give it modern carnivore teeth, probably like Smilodon... and a modern inner ear of a mammal...

And give it the eyeballs, and nose of a Carnivorous predatory mammal, probably similar to a big cat.

Take artificial fur semi Tiger pattern, or some other really wild pattern..... and attach it to the project.

To see what it would look like as a mammal.

What would it be like, if that was ever a living being ?

What advantages would it have over other predators living today ?

Cryptic Mole    4,270
On 8/26/2015, 12:37:41, Sandy29 said:

I would like to see a mammal reminiscent of a T rex... to see what it would look like.

I'd start off with a T rex skeleton, and make a metal cast, use Clay to make its flesh...to put flesh on it....

Give it paws and claws... by taking the giant paw of a smilodon fatalis skeleton and making giant metal paw model, and attach it to the project...

Change its leg structure so that it has the locomotion of a two legged mammal of that size.

Give it modern carnivore teeth, probably like Smilodon... and a modern inner ear of a mammal...

And give it the eyeballs, and nose of a Carnivorous predatory mammal, probably similar to a big cat.

Take artificial fur semi Tiger pattern, or some other really wild pattern..... and attach it to the project.

To see what it would look like as a mammal.

What would it be like, if that was ever a living being ?

What advantages would it have over other predators living today ?

None, because it wouldn't have enough of this...

http://cdn.greenmedinfo.com/sites/default/files/ckeditor/Sayer%20Ji/images/brain_healing_turmerones_turmeric.jpg