Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cryptic Mole

I Think The Terror Attacks In America Will Start Now Just In Time For September

Cryptic Mole    3,825

I have no inside information, and this is my opinion only since we are hearing that
ISIS has been coming across our borders. I believe they will launch all sorts of
coordinated attacks at the same time, and continually across the entire nation.

Mainly in the big cities, or places that mean a lot to Americans.

Just my opinion though.

I agree. These "lone wolves" are more of a carefully spaced-apart PACK, and what better time to strike than the anniversary of 911?

Ukshep    16,071

I have no inside information, and this is my opinion only since we are hearing that
ISIS has been coming across our borders. I believe they will launch all sorts of
coordinated attacks at the same time, and continually across the entire nation.

Mainly in the big cities, or places that mean a lot to Americans.

Just my opinion though.

I agree im still expecting them to happen before jade helm ends.

I would say terrorist attacks are very possible . The one thing everyone tends to overlook  with their obsession on America .

Is that with the immigration from the Middle East and North  Africa  to Europe .  They are in  far more trouble than we are .

Cryptic Mole    3,825

I am ready. Family farm 20 miles from anywhere. So will be good, and almost 40 strong with the enough food for a year or so.

Nice!

Cryptic Mole    3,825

I would say terrorist attacks are very possible . The one thing everyone tends to overlook  with their obsession on America .

Is that with the immigration from the Middle East and North  Africa  to Europe .  They are in  far more trouble than we are .

I think everyone everywhere is in big trouble because they're very well organized.

Jump To Top