Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heads up: We are being lied to big time! And this may be the proof! no shit china blast fake

no shit the blast in china was fake

Take a look at this

no shit the blast in china was fake

Take a look at this

So people are faking filming the explosion on YouTube and that's proof it never happened? 

hmm

well its a starting point

I look at PD a lot I will watch for updates

Cryptic Mole    3,811

Wait a minute. I'm thinking about the video from about one week ago or so from
china where the container port exploded and you (FallingDown) stated it looked
like explosive ordnances going off, and next the same thing in Japan a week later?

Wait a minute. I'm thinking about the video from about one week ago or so from
china where the container port exploded and you (FallingDown) stated it looked
like explosive ordnances going off, and next the same thing in Japan a week later?

I still say there were munitions exploding. I highly doubt the gas cylinder explanations in Japan .  take a look at this video early on you could see cylinders being launched like Rockets trailing flames. Not falling to the earth and exploding like in the other two videos .

Cryptic Mole    3,811

I still say there were munitions exploding. I highly doubt the gas cylinder explanations in Japan .  take a look at this video early on you could see cylinders being launched like Rockets trailing flames. Not falling to the earth and exploding like in the other two videos .

Do the videos I'm talking about that we were discussing a while back
have anything to do with the video Thoth just posted in this thread?

Do the videos I'm talking about that we were discussing a while backhave anything to do with the video Thoth just posted in this thread?

I remember we were talking about a munitions explosion . The video I posted showed what cylinders  look like when they explode. It is completely different then munitions .

One thing for sure, we have been seeing a lot of fake events and being led to believe certain footage is from a certain event! Makes one wonder why go through all of the trouble to dupe the public?

Cryptic Mole    3,811

One thing for sure, we have been seeing a lot of fake events and being led to believe certain footage is from a certain event! Makes one wonder why go through all of the trouble to dupe the public?

Distraction...

So, this is where you are.

National Hero of Britain

So, this is where you are.

National Hero of Britain

i'll give you a green arrow just to bust your cherry . Lol

I look forward to future engagements . ?

Jump To Top