Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
rbear

Woman who had sex with 1,000+ men was a man

Rate this topic

rbear    240
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Remember DCG’s post on Crystal Warren, a UK woman who blames her parents for her promiscuity — for having “slept with” more than a thousand men?

Crystal Warren

At the time, I expressed some incredulity that so many men could have sexual intercourse with a woman so ugly, that if you put her head over a man’s body, you’d see how masculine she looks. Little did I know I had stumbled onto the truth.

Crystal Warren is actually Christopher Snowden, a man.

The UK’s Daily Mail reports, Feb. 3, 2012, that appearing on the TV show “This Morning,” 42-year-old Warren made the startling confession that she used to be a man. She was born Christopher Snowden and changed gender in 2005.

Warren told The Sun that even when she was young she felt as though she was a female trapped in a boy’s body – a condition known as gender dysphoria. Her parents realised from a young age – and her dad even bought her a skirt for her fourth birthday.

As a teenager, Christopher Snowden would stay at home to try on his mother’s clothes, when his parents were out of the house: “One day when I was 14 I was at the swimming pool with my mum and feeling very depressed and she just told me, ‘Don’t worry, I know what’s going on. You’re not gay — you’re just not in the right body’.”

Eventually, in 2002 Snowden began having hormone and laser treatment to remove body hair and develop a 38B bust. He underwent counselling before finally having full gender reassignment surgery seven years ago.

This is a sick individual.. See full article