Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Campus Closes And Prof Flees State After He Posts ‘#LetThemF******Die’ About White People

abigfatzero    2,453

Campus Closes And Prof Flees State After He Posts ‘#LetThemF******Die’ About White People

A college campus closed Wednesday and a professor reports having fled the state after calling white people “inhuman assholes” and saying “#LetThemf**kingDie.”

Professor Johnny Eric Williams of Trinity College in Connecticut says he has fled the state, claiming to have received death threats after he posted inflammatory, anti-white remarks on Facebook, according to Hartford Courant. The college closed Wednesday, but reopened Thursday.

snip

Williams is a sociology professor at Trinity College and teaches the topics of race and racism.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/22/campus-closes-and-prof-flees-state-after-he-posts-letthemfdie-about-whites/

Seems like some folks didn't take kindly to Mr. Williams remarks........:D

Mr. Williams teaching racism and all seems appropriate seeing how he's an expert at being racist........:D

YourMom2    1,354

It might be that some innocent black folk were wrongly lynched back in the day but this guy is making a case for bringing it back into practice if this is what we ended up with as a result of "equality."

Curenado    966

He looks like a big, phony, mincer. Trinity needs to stay closed if thats what they've got. 

MKMinimum    181

I don't see the logic. 

Hey everyone I'm pissed off at white people and Trump so I'm going to do something that tanks my career and has me looking over my shoulder. That will show them.

What a fvcking  idiot!!!!

Cinnamon    23,102
3 minutes ago, MKMinimum said:

I don't see the logic. 

Hey everyone I'm pissed off at white people and Trump so I'm going to do something that tanks my career and has me looking over my shoulder. That will show them.

Self destructive, aren't they? Something very wrong with this stuff. Lots of them are doing it. 

JayDee    1,292

This is like how some of the most messed up people become psychologists. Tucker Carlson's piece on this probably gave this guy much more attention than he bargained for. 

phxsparks    854
2 hours ago, MKMinimum said:

I don't see the logic. 

This guy is another hater who has self imploded.  I do not understand what is going on in these peoples minds.

Why all of the vitriol and hatred? It does not accomplish anything expect to make people feel sickened to read things like this.

Just sayin...