Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

The Psychiatric Agenda Destroys Creative Children

Cinnamon    23,079

“Take a child who wants to invent something out of thin air, and instead of saying no, tell him he has a problem with his brain, and then stand back and watch what happens. In particular, watch what happens when you give him a toxic drug to fix his brain. You have to be a certain kind of person to do that to a child. You have to be, for various reasons, crazy and a career criminal.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport) First, here are a few facts that should give you pause: According to NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness), “More than 25 percent of college students have been diagnosed or treated by a professional for a mental health condition within the past year.” NAMI: “One in four young adults between the ages of 18 and 24 have [we claim] a diagnosable mental illness.” According to healthline.com, 6.4 million American children between the ages of 4 and 17 have been diagnosed with ADHD. The average age for the child’s diagnosis is 7. BMJ 2016;352:i1457: “The number of UK children and adolescents treated with antidepressants rose by over 50% from 2005 to 2012, a study of five Western countries published in European Neuropsychopharmacology has found.” Getting the picture?

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-psychiatric-agenda-destroys-creative-children_062017

I remember reading a Yahoo article awhile back and it actually said that creativity was a mental disease. 

Ukshep    20,176
39 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

“Take a child who wants to invent something out of thin air, and instead of saying no, tell him he has a problem with his brain, and then stand back and watch what happens. In particular, watch what happens when you give him a toxic drug to fix his brain. You have to be a certain kind of person to do that to a child. You have to be, for various reasons, crazy and a career criminal.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport) First, here are a few facts that should give you pause: According to NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness), “More than 25 percent of college students have been diagnosed or treated by a professional for a mental health condition within the past year.” NAMI: “One in four young adults between the ages of 18 and 24 have [we claim] a diagnosable mental illness.” According to healthline.com, 6.4 million American children between the ages of 4 and 17 have been diagnosed with ADHD. The average age for the child’s diagnosis is 7. BMJ 2016;352:i1457: “The number of UK children and adolescents treated with antidepressants rose by over 50% from 2005 to 2012, a study of five Western countries published in European Neuropsychopharmacology has found.” Getting the picture?

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-psychiatric-agenda-destroys-creative-children_062017

I remember reading a Yahoo article awhile back and it actually said that creativity was a mental disease. 

It is if you want total control of people! That's how they roll!

Cinnamon    23,079
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

It is if you want total control of people! That's how they roll!

Communism... everyone is equal. lol Equally bored, dumbed down and poor.

Ukshep    20,176
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Communism... everyone is equal. lol Equally bored, dumbed down and poor.

Equally has helpless too!

Lucy Barnable    5,036

It isn't just the psychiatric industry, it's also the public school system.
They have been holding hands and destroying children for a long time.
In some places a teacher can demand a child be medicated to attend.
If the parents refuse then CPS is called and the kid is drugged by them.

Cinnamon    23,079
5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It isn't just the psychiatric industry, it's also the public school system.
They have been holding hands and destroying children for a long time.
In some places a teacher can demand a child be medicated to attend.
If the parents refuse then CPS is called and the kid is drugged by them.

I've been seeing a lot of lawsuits filed against foster care in different states for over medicating foster kids. I doubt it's any different in a regular setting. They don't know enough about the brain to be giving out mind altering drugs like candy.  Most of them just want the kid to be quiet so they're not bothered. Might as well just give them televisions for the school rooms and leave them on all day long and let them watch them, it's at least not affecting the organs of the body. Where is all of this going to end up? :( 

Lucy Barnable    5,036
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I've been seeing a lot of lawsuits filed against foster care in different states for over medicating foster kids. I doubt it's any different in a regular setting. They don't know enough about the brain to be giving out mind altering drugs like candy.  Most of them just want the kid to be quiet so they're not bothered. Might as well just give them televisions for the school rooms and leave them on all day long and let them watch them, it's at least not affecting the organs of the body. Where is all of this going to end up? :( 

Yep, I remember reading about babies under a year old being given antipsychotic drugs. 

Sharp rise in antipsychotic drugs being prescribed to BABIES

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3361366/Sharp-rise-antispychotic-drugs-prescribed-BABIES-experts-warn-s-no-medical-evidence-safe-children.html

five    364
22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Probably a whole lot of rebellion by mistreated youth, maybe in the form of shootings as an act of retaliation from angry and overly medicated children. This only gets worse from here on out. 

Psychiatry can be a weapon when misused, and today's psychiatrists either don't understand what they're doing or they're willfully destroying kids minds. Either way future generations are screwed as long as this continues. 

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

This is what happened to me. I am just now at 40 almost done with Law School. Just hoping society does not implode or WW3 begin before I finish. 

marlowe    1,748
36 minutes ago, five said:

Psychiatry can be a weapon when misused, and today's psychiatrists either don't understand what they're doing or they're willfully destroying kids minds. Either way future generations are screwed as long as this continues. 

I dated a woman for a while once & met with her years later after she went back to school & became a psychologist...She had    became a serious libtard .........She had been taught big lies but she believed them........Lies about IQ, etc...

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

That was it foster care, Ritalin then on to the other SSRIs. Paxil was the worst. 

five    364
10 minutes ago, Desertwolf1723 said:

That was it foster care, Ritalin then on to the other SSRIs. Paxil was the worst. 

Smh. It's a sad state of affairs when there are so many victims and witnesses to the crimes that keep on going unpunished. 

16 minutes ago, marlowe said:

I dated a woman for a while once & met with her years later after she went back to school & became a psychologist...She had    became a serious libtard .........She had been taught big lies but she believed them........Lies about IQ, etc...

Lies abound. What else can I say?