Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhetoricalRebel

North Korea conducts another rocket engine test for ICBM

RhetoricalRebel    1,631

North Korea conducted another rocket engine test Wednesday which could potentially be used on a future intercontinental ballistic missile or ICBM, two US officials tell Fox News. 

It’s the first rocket engine test since the rogue communist regime conducted three in March, which, in addition to an ICBM could also be used for a future new rocket capable of putting a satellite into orbit, according to both officials who are concerned that the technology used for putting satellites into space are the same ones used for an ICBM capable of reaching the west coast of the United States. 

The rocket test was conducted in the city of Yun Song, where previous rocket tests have taken place, according to one official.

The news of another rocket engine test out of North Korea comes as another U.S. official said Wednesday there are signs of increased activity at North Korea’s lone nuclear test site. 

“There are more people and more cars but nobody knows what that means,” said the official.    

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-conducts-another-rocket-engine-test-for-icbm-us-officials-say/ar-BBD3atX?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Just a matter of time...................

Ukshep    20,194
3 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Just a matter of time...................

Oh it sure is.... But you know! I'd do the same thing if I was kim! One must protect themselves from the war dogs!

RhetoricalRebel    1,631
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh it sure is.... But you know! I'd do the same thing if I was kim! One must protect themselves from the war dogs!

Kim is protecting himself, but the N.K. people are starving. The difference in living standard between north and south is night and day so Kim can have his war toys.

Ukshep    20,194
Just now, RhetoricalRebel said:

Kim is protecting himself, but the N.K. people are starving. The difference in living standard between north and south is night and day so Kim can have his war toys.

It's not as bad in NK as the US makes out. But it's also not as good as NK makes out! Too much propaganda to know for sure. But let's be honest. Kim could just dish out a shit load of seeds for low cost and have a ton of agriculture crop up.

RhetoricalRebel    1,631
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's not as bad in NK as the US makes out. But it's also not as good as NK makes out! Too much propaganda to know for sure. But let's be honest. Kim could just dish out a shit load of seeds for low cost and have a ton of agriculture crop up.

But he won't do that, he'll spend the money on an EMP weapon. (Just on FOX by the way). Any money left over, he'll spend on really bad haircuts.

Ukshep    20,194
6 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

But he won't do that, he'll spend the money on an EMP weapon. (Just on FOX by the way). Any money left over, he'll spend on really bad haircuts.

I'm Sure he already has one of each of those....

RhetoricalRebel    1,631
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I'm Sure he already has one of each of those....

In both items, 1 is never enough. Particularly the haircuts, since he ordered all Korean men to have the same style.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335329/Kim-Jong-orders-North-Korean-men-copy-ambitious-hair-limit-locks-maximum-2cm-length.html

Geez, how narcissistic could you be?  This is who has his finger on the button? This scares me more than anything about N.K.

Ukshep    20,194
16 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

In both items, 1 is never enough. Particularly the haircuts, since he ordered all Korean men to have the same style.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335329/Kim-Jong-orders-North-Korean-men-copy-ambitious-hair-limit-locks-maximum-2cm-length.html

Geez, how narcissistic could you be?  This is who has his finger on the button? This scares me more than anything about N.K.

I don't get the point of forcing a haircut style. I guess it helps to instill fear and produce conformity though right? So it is psychological in nature! OR maybe they know hair length plays a part in awakening somewhat?