Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alluvial

Massive Asteroid (2010 NY65) to Fly by Earth June 24, 2017

Recommended Posts

 Alluvial    537

Are we still alive?

 

Damn I'm disappointed.

 

Oh wait no, the asteroid is going to hit tomorrow just watch this doom porn video as PROOF!

Massive Asteroid (2010 NY65) to Fly by Earth June 24, 2017

An asteroid that could potentially wipe out life as we know it is due to fly 'close' to Earth this Saturday.
While Nasa is keeping an eye on the space rock, which is 230 metres (755 feet) in diameter, it says it won't come close enough to our planet to pose a threat.
However, last week a leading astrophysicist warned the next asteroid strike is just a matter of time as thousands of potentially threatening objects circle Earth.
Scientists from Nasa are tracking the asteroid, which is called 441987 (2010 NY65).
It is travelling just 7.9 lunar distances (which is 1.8 million miles or 3 million km) from Earth.

 

Kidding aside 7.9 lunar distances is very far away from earth.

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/3858524/earth-set-for-an-asteroid-encounter-this-week-as-nasa-spots-230m-space-rock-and-labels-it-potentially-hazardous/

https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2010 NY65;orb=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,176
9 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Are we still alive?

 

Damn I'm disappointed.

 

Oh wait no, the asteroid is going to hit tomorrow just watch this doom porn video as PROOF!

Massive Asteroid (2010 NY65) to Fly by Earth June 24, 2017

An asteroid that could potentially wipe out life as we know it is due to fly 'close' to Earth this Saturday.
While Nasa is keeping an eye on the space rock, which is 230 metres (755 feet) in diameter, it says it won't come close enough to our planet to pose a threat.
However, last week a leading astrophysicist warned the next asteroid strike is just a matter of time as thousands of potentially threatening objects circle Earth.
Scientists from Nasa are tracking the asteroid, which is called 441987 (2010 NY65).
It is travelling just 7.9 lunar distances (which is 1.8 million miles or 3 million km) from Earth.

 

Kidding aside 7.9 lunar distances is very far away from earth.

different to the other one? if so then I should split this into it's own thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Alluvial    537
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

different to the other one? if so then I should split this into it's own thread!

Yes, different one, fair enough.  I was attempting to make a joke in that other thread after nothing happened.  I don't expect this one to hit either. Just be on the lookout for it, its coming near within 7.9 lunar distance (~1.78+ million miles from Earth).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Dan Lannon    543

I wouldn't lose sleep over it.  The thing will just bounce off of the firmament anyway if it gets too close.  :gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,913
10 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

I wouldn't lose sleep over it.  The thing will just bounce off of the firmament anyway if it gets too close.  :gsbrnint:

It would be our luck for it to land on a libtard and would bounce off as they seem to be pretty well protected these days!!  :gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,310

Asteroid number# 3,415,946,217 about to hit Earth.

CLICK HERE for the inside scoop...don't forget to buy a membership!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,204
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

different to the other one? if so then I should split this into it's own thread!

Oh no.... @Ukshep should I Dawn the Mask, snorkel and fins again?

damn it, I just fixed my makeup too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 YourMom2    1,354
3 hours ago, Alluvial said:

However, last week a leading astrophysicist warned the next asteroid strike is just a matter of time as thousands of potentially threatening objects circle Earth.

Threatening objects = globalists

If only they would circle the drain instead of the earth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×