Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Senate announces probe of Loretta Lynch behavior in 2016 election

Ukshep    19,905

The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s efforts to shape the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday.

In a letter to Ms. Lynch, the committee asks her to detail the depths of her involvement in the FBI’s investigation, including whether she ever assured Clinton confidantes that the probe wouldn’t “push too deeply into the matter.”

Fired FBI Director James B. Comey has said publicly that Ms. Lynch tried to shape the way he talked about the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails, and he also hinted at other behavior “which I cannot talk about yet” that made him worried about Ms. Lynch’s ability to make impartial decisions.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/

Well I never expected to see some actual movement.

Bra-f**king-Vo

apache54    4,833

personally I think this is ALL for show, IG they wanted to do something they ALREADY know what went down and would have made arrests, just more SMOKE and Mirrors!! to fool the average joe!!

Ukshep    19,905
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

personally I think this is ALL for show, IG they wanted to do something they ALREADY know what went down and would have made arrests, just more SMOKE and Mirrors!! to fool the average joe!!

But movement nevertheless. You make a good point though. maybe this is another one of those carefully planned anger incitement moves. Dangle the hope, Incite violence upon the crushing of that hope and then they profit from the reaction.

BornUntamed    425

When someone other than a nobody goes to jail i'llstart caring again.  Otherwise it's just another scene in the play.

LuckyBolt    1,290

eh.  Nothing will come of any of this, just like Comey.  Jerry Springer has more legitimacy to his shows these days.

apache54    4,833
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

But movement nevertheless. You make a good point though. maybe this is another one of those carefully planned anger incitement moves. Dangle the hope, Incite violence upon the crushing of that hope and then they profit from the reaction.

IF nothing comes from it then. YES it was just more B.S.

marlowe    1,748

My prediction based on the idea that the 'Gods" are watching Trump's back & helping Trump

move forward with his realistic agenda is HRC, Lynch , Comey and Podesta will be prosecuted .

Perhaps Comey will be given immunity in exchange for bringing down Hillary & Lynch......

I do not think we will see "Business as usual" while Trump is in office.....Give it more time

and see what happens......:coffeetime:

IMO People have forgotten that IT was a miracle that DT was elected POTUS in the first place.....