Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Mysterious ‘unseen planetary mass’ lurking at edge of solar system

Ukshep    20,132

A mysterious, unseen, planetary object with a mass somewhere between that of Mars and Earth may be lurking in the outer reaches of our solar system, according to new research.

Scientists at the University of Arizona’s Lunar and Planetary Laboratory (LPL) put forward evidence that this unknown “planetary mass object” may explain why the plane of the solar system is warped in the outer reaches of the Kuiper Belt.

The Kuiper Belt lies beyond the orbit of Neptune and hosts a vast number of minor planets, mostly small, icy bodies and a few dwarf planets.

https://www.infowars.com/mysterious-unseen-planetary-mass-lurking-at-edge-of-solar-system/

Now infowars is even talking about this..... Hints in plain sight!

apache54    4,893

more open talk about a planet?? HHHMMM,  better think about this!! maybe they are going to let the cat "outa" the bag??

Ukshep    20,132
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

more open talk about a planet?? HHHMMM,  better think about this!! maybe they are going to let the cat "outa" the bag??

My thoughts exactly!

Cybored    39
4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Hmmm, I would be more inclined to expect a planet tax.

On a serious note, what would they name it?

Ukshep    20,132

A dahboo video on this too

You know it's all coming out in the last 2 years. This is either the real deal kind of soft release or it is a distraction!

Ukshep    20,132
1 minute ago, Cybored said:

As long as they do not name it coplandia. The members might blame us for the impending doom! :laughl:

Cybored    39
Just now, Ukshep said:

A dahboo video on this too

You know it's all coming out in the last 2 years. This is either the real deal kind of soft release or it is a distraction!

I tend to lean more to distraction. They got to feed the sheep something.

Ukshep    20,132

I tend to lean more to distraction. They got to feed the sheep something.

Yeh it is in the back of my mind as we speak. The detailed impression I get is.

They may be feeding us what we want so we get all excited and forget about them.

apache54    4,893

NIBBLE- RUE=======nibbles at fact versus fiction!

Cybored    39
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

As long as they do not name it coplandia. The members might blame us for the impending doom! :laughl:

:goodreadl::laughl:

Cybored    39
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh it is in the back of my mind as we speak. The detailed impression I get is.

They may be feeding us what we want so we get all excited and forget about them.

Not going to happen. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Ukshep    20,132
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

NIBBLE- RUE=======nibbles at fact versus fiction!

http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_Nibbler

Lord Nibbler (born 274 BC), known mostly just as Nibbler, though discovered on the Planet Vergon 6 by Bender Bending Rodríguez, Philip J. Fry I and Turanga Leela, just before its destruction, he is a Nibblonian who has existed since the beginning of time.

˥oɹp Nᴉqqlǝɹ )qoɹu ᄅㄥㄣ qƆ(' ʞuoʍu ɯosʇlʎ ɾnsʇ ɐs Nᴉqqlǝɹ' ʇɥonƃɥ pᴉsɔoʌǝɹǝp ou ʇɥǝ Ԁlɐuǝʇ Λǝɹƃou 9 qʎ qǝupǝɹ qǝupᴉuƃ ɹopɹíƃnǝz' Ԁɥᴉlᴉd ſ˙ Ⅎɹʎ I ɐup ┴nɹɐuƃɐ ˥ǝǝlɐ' ɾnsʇ qǝɟoɹǝ ᴉʇs pǝsʇɹnɔʇᴉou' ɥǝ ᴉs ɐ Nᴉqqlouᴉɐu ʍɥo ɥɐs ǝxᴉsʇǝp sᴉuɔǝ ʇɥǝ qǝƃᴉuuᴉuƃ oɟ ʇᴉɯǝ˙

and

Lord Nibbler's true name remains mysterious because according to Nibbler: "That is for your sake. In the time it would take to utter one letter of my true name a trillion cosmosies would flare into existence and sink into Eternal Night!"

NIBBLER? Or Nibiru? The destroyer of words