Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sky Cat

How and Why YOU Have the RIGHT to Travel Without a License: How to Do IT

apache54    4,822
52 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

yes it is true problem is you will be arrested and you will go to trial and so most people cannot afford to go thru the hassles  of what this brings on to you! 

YOU have lots of money and time and don't care about a little jail time and court time, GO FOR IT!! there are plenty of other scams run on the people just like this, TAXES is another one!!!

Sky Cat    1,487
39 minutes ago, apache54 said:

yes it is true problem is you will be arrested and you will go to trial and so most people cannot afford to go thru the hassles  of what this brings on to you! 

YOU have lots of money and time and don't care about a little jail time and court time, GO FOR IT!! there are plenty of other scams run on the people just like this, TAXES is another one!!!

If you listen to what she says towards the end she describes, specifically, how to avoid any court cases and how to avoid dealing with police departments.  It's all about avoiding that as much as possible, and in one or two cases where she made a mistake and ended up in court, notice how she never uses a lawyer or lawyers, and there are simple things one does (like saying, "where's the complaint?") and then the case gets dismissed or rules in your favour by default.  That's other misconception most people have: "Oh, I'm gonna need a lawyer", etc.  No, you don't "need a lawyer" (certainly not in the case/cases in which one might see a courtroom relating to licensing, since it's actually a civil matter, not criminal.)  She has driven on roads freely for years without being arrested, pulled over but never arrested; why? ...because she knows her shit and most of the police officers cannot argue back, unless (the few of them) they feel like being assholes.  The ones that DO make that mistake can be held liable later.

apache54    4,822
21 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

If you listen to what she says towards the end she describes, specifically, how to avoid any court cases and how to avoid dealing with police departments.  It's all about avoiding that as much as possible, and in one or two cases where she made a mistake and ended up in court, notice how she never uses a lawyer or lawyers, and there are simple things one does (like saying, "where's the complaint?") and then the case gets dismissed or rules in your favour by default.  That's other misconception most people have: "Oh, I'm gonna need a lawyer", etc.  No, you don't "need a lawyer" (certainly not in the case/cases in which one might see a courtroom relating to licensing, since it's actually a civil matter, not criminal.)  She has driven on roads freely for years without being arrested, pulled over but never arrested; why? ...because she knows her shit and most of the police officers cannot argue back, unless (the few of them) they feel like being assholes.  The ones that DO make that mistake can be held liable later.

ONLY reason I am a little familiar with the drivers license is a person from NM did that and was in the head lines for a long time and so lots of public viewings on it!! in the end several years later he stated to the press wish he had NEVER done it!! ME if i had all of the above I would have tried it just to make the point!!  LOL

Sky Cat    1,487
34 minutes ago, apache54 said:

ONLY reason I am a little familiar with the drivers license is a person from NM did that and was in the head lines for a long time and so lots of public viewings on it!! in the end several years later he stated to the press wish he had NEVER done it!! ME if i had all of the above I would have tried it just to make the point!!  LOL

Yeah, it sounds like the person from NM was likely a plant.  He is there to warn the sheep, "don't try it, it's not worth it".  He was all over the headlines, as you say?  Hm, interesting THAT, now isn't it? :nodl:  This women, who really knows her stuff and has successfully been driving around without any licenses FOR YEARS and years, HASN'T made the headlines.  Speaks volumes, I'd say.

Imagine if thousands of people did what this woman is doing, then tens of thousands... :nodl:  ...however, if it's only her and a few others doing it then the police officers won't learn; if everyone does it, they learnz FAST!  :nodl::gsbrnint:

Sky Cat    1,487
3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Thank you.
I'm going to watch this later.

:smiley_flowers:

Flowers! :cheer:
:huggles::heart:

apache54    4,822
22 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Yeah, it sounds like the person from NM was likely a plant.  He is there to warn the sheep, "don't try it, it's not worth it".  He was all over the headlines, as you say?  Hm, interesting THAT, now isn't it? :nodl:  This women, who really knows her stuff and has successfully been driving around without any licenses FOR YEARS and years, HASN'T made the headlines.  Speaks volumes, I'd say.

Imagine if thousands of people did what this woman is doing, then tens of thousands... :nodl:  ...however, if it's only her and a few others doing it then the police officers won't learn; if everyone does it, they learnz FAST!  :nodl::gsbrnint:

this was YEARS ago! I'll have to look and see when it was

you could be correct!!

Lucy Barnable    4,982
1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

Flowers! :cheer:
:huggles::heart:

For the most excellent information.
I'm ID challenged so this could come in very handy.

:huggles: