Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zing

How to Help Sugar Addicts And Others?

Zing    904

I have obtained a wealth of knowledge on nutrition, herbs, supplements, cooking, and travel.  I have no certifications in these fields, but would love to help people. I would like to start a business to share my tips, so that I can deduct some expenses.  Also, travel to other countries to learn what works for them.

Any ideas?  I thought of starting a Meetup Group.  My intent is to share knowledge, not cure anyone.  It will give more purpose to my life to help others and I think others will spread the word.

i am not vegan or vegetarian as this type of diet does not work for me at this point.  Many people who may be interested in learning may be vegan and lecture me about the dangers of meat.  

Your thoughts?

A Freeman    664

Thank-you @Zing. How do your nutritional ideas fit with those given to us by our Creator please?

Examples: Leviticus 11 & Deuteronomy 14, and the following article:-

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2016/03/the-perfect-healthy-diet-2618937.html?currentSplittedPage=0

It certainly couldn't hurt to have an open, honest discussion right here, in this thread, for everyone's benefit.

Zing    904
55 minutes ago, A Freeman said:

Thank-you @Zing. How do your nutritional ideas fit with those given to us by our Creator please?

Examples: Leviticus 11 & Deuteronomy 14, and the following article:-

http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2016/03/the-perfect-healthy-diet-2618937.html?currentSplittedPage=0

It certainly couldn't hurt to have an open, honest discussion right here, in this thread, for everyone's benefit.

Interesting, need to study this more before commenting.  In general, steer clear of religious discussions.

A Freeman    664
20 minutes ago, Zing said:

Interesting, need to study this more before commenting.  In general, steer clear of religious discussions.

Understood. For whatever this may be worth, strive to look at the Creator's Diet found in those books from a nutritional and logical standpoint rather than from a religious one. It really has nothing to do with organized religion.

For example, blood and fat are forbidden for what are hopefully obvious nutritional reasons: the blood of an animal carries its pathogens and the fat is where toxins are stored in any animal, including human-animals. 

Zing    904
20 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Write a book.

I think they still do that.

I did a lot of technical writing so no problem with writing, but I am a no-body in the field of health.  Would anyone read the book?

Uncle Thanky    1,155
3 hours ago, Zing said:

Would anyone read the book?

There's only one way to find out.

I would suggest looking to digital / on-demand printing.

Less up-front cost for you.

YaKnow2.0    682
On Fri Jun 23 2017 at 0:16 PM, Zing said:

I have obtained a wealth of knowledge on nutrition, herbs, supplements, cooking, and travel.  I have no certifications in these fields, but would love to help people. I would like to start a business to share my tips, so that I can deduct some expenses.  Also, travel to other countries to learn what works for them.

Any ideas?  I thought of starting a Meetup Group.  My intent is to share knowledge, not cure anyone.  It will give more purpose to my life to help others and I think others will spread the word.

i am not vegan or vegetarian as this type of diet does not work for me at this point.  Many people who may be interested in learning may be vegan and lecture me about the dangers of meat.  

Your thoughts?

you could write small magazines,mail them out once a month to paying members.....or just dump all the info here LOL