Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Fake sun is the sky

Ukshep    20,143

I had a random thought.

What if the sun we see in the sky is a fake sun, A station in orbit so massive that when it is on it simulates a sun. But blocks our view of the real suns edge allowing objects to stay unseen. Would you say such a device would increase the intensity of light on this planet? Like a plant under a hot bulb? Further blurred to hide the distinction between the 2 light sources, the sun and the artificial sun with chemtrails.....

See what I'm getting at here..... You would never know Until it was too late. How do you stop mass panic at a sign in the heavens? You deflect and project...... So they never see it. Until it comes close enough to remove the object hiding it no?

also this from march

Ron Swanson    103

I"m not sure about that, but I firmly believe the sun is white now. I go outside a lot and it looks like some giant LED white light in the sky. 

Ukshep    20,143
22 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

I"m not sure about that, but I firmly believe the sun is white now. I go outside a lot and it looks like some giant LED white light in the sky. 

What I know is I used to be able to find the side of the sun with my naked eye if I blocked the rest with something else. It was dim enough to see the curve without any damage, That is not possible for me anymore. And I cannot figure out why!

periclymenoides    1,384
26 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

What I know is I used to be able to find the side of the sun with my naked eye if I blocked the rest with something else. It was dim enough to see the curve without any damage, That is not possible for me anymore. And I cannot figure out why!

:old: