Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Step Away

Google 666 Symbolism Homepage 6/23/2017

Google 666 Symbolism Homepage 6/23/2017

Published on Jun 23, 2017Google 666 homepage has 666 symbolism. All these corporations that use this are lead by Satan, the god of this world.

I actually see a few more things here -- the two O's appear to be two suns or a sun and a red object with three spirals.  If you go to the Google home page, you will see that the big yellow O is pulsating!!!  Also, in the background you see lines spiraling like an orbital path  ... We are exactly 3 months from Sept. 23, when a heavenly sign (incl. a red dragon) appears above us ...   (Or I may be reading way too much into this, after all, it would have been Oskar Fischinger's 117th b-day😉)

2QIK4U    315

This pic is quite obvious but there's a triangle hidden in every single Google header from day one.  (nwo confirmed )

Groove    1,914

Google is just showing off their thier evil today. 

13 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

6 6 6  in the 6oo9le Chrome Lo9o Too:

Thank you -- good vid!  👍🏻

AztlanRising    496

6oo9le's "Don't Be Evil" tagline has been replaced by it's parent company Alphabet's tagline: "We're the right hand of Satan's World Order"™  ;-) :handrubl::nodl::handrubl:

Cinnamon    22,773
5 hours ago, AztlanRising said:

6oo9le's "Don't Be Evil" tagline has been replaced by it's parent company Alphabet's tagline: "We're the right hand of Satan's World Order"™  ;-) :handrubl::nodl::handrubl:

Maybe they meant to say "Do Be Evil" because that's where they've gone.  Startup in a garage, eh? No. 

AztlanRising    496
1 hour ago, PrincessButtercup said:

This thread is so funny xD  Really...fear it all.

This is OT, yet here's something to enjoy, especially you PB, as your avatar reminded me of this.......