Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Married teacher, 31, arrested for sexual assault of special education student

Ukshep    19,905

A Connecticut high school teacher was arrested for allegedly having sex "a handful of times" with a special education student, then denying and destroying evidence of the acts.

Laura Ramos, 31, was charged Tuesday with second-degree sexual assault, according to the Connecticut Post. Police arrested Ramos, who is a wife and a mother, after she admitted to having sex with an 18-year-old student while she was teaching at Central High School in Bridgeport.

Authorities were called to the high school after another student reported the sexual assault to officials, WFSB reported. The student, named "witness 1" in court documents, told school officials that Ramos began texting him first "as a 'normal teacher' helping a student." Ramos then began confiding in him, allegedly complaining about her "man" or "guy" -- believed to be the teen she had a sexual relationship with.

https://www.sott.net/article/354474-Married-teacher-31-arrested-for-sexual-assault-of-special-education-student

I feel sorry for this woman. She is very lonely. It has drove her insane it seems. Doing what she did is totally wrong.....I hope it was not too traumatic for the victim :(

Siddrix    1,016

In america they make your homeroom teacher your sex-ed teacher as well.  So... what do they expect to happen...

Ukshep    19,905
14 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

In america they make your homeroom teacher your sex-ed teacher as well.  So... what do they expect to happen...

All I know is..... When I was younger I'd have done anything for this to happen to me... :) But I'm odd!

Siddrix    1,016

I had an art teacher that posed for Playboy back in the 80's and she was totally hot... Needless to say it was hard to pay attention in that class...