Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Spy Pics Reveal Anti-Sub Chinese Plane

Ukshep    20,200

Spy pictures obtained by Defense News reveal that the Chinese military has moved anti-submarine aircraft into the heavily disputed South China Sea area, raising the possibility of a confrontation with American naval forces.

While other nations in the region possess submarines, none have the kind of submarine power that America has, meaning the move is almost certainly aimed squarely at the United States.

The photos were taken between May 10 and May 20 and showed four Shaanxi Y-8Q turboprop planes at Lingshui Air Base on the island of Hainan. The deployment of the torpedo-carrying planes is the latest major move of advanced aircraft to the base; photos taken in March revealed that the KJ-500 early warning aircraft had been moved there.

http://conservativetribune.com/spy-pics-reveal-china/

Positioning of the pieces on the board, Giant world stage. Conflict is inevitable. But we have to remember it will all most likely be by design!

Ukshep    20,200
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

:nodl:

time to:beerl:

No beer for me thanks. Clear heads required ahead!

2QIK4U    315

Maybe...  Kim dim sim has a range of subs that are quite capable of launching nukes along with enough torpedoes to take out the entire American fleet going by America's record so far? 

Blipkints    306
29 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Maybe...  Kim dim sim has a range of subs that are quite capable of launching nukes along with enough torpedoes to take out the entire American fleet going by America's record so far? 

Stop it Aus. They wonton attack because of the Croc's/Cronulla.

apache54    4,918
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

:nodl:

time to:beerl:

things are still piling up and looking more and more like a "going HOT" summer, might be a good time before SHTF to relax!! LOL

thedudeabides    2,372
7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

things are still piling up and looking more and more like a "going HOT" summer, might be a good time before SHTF to relax!! LOL

Yep enjoyed a nice fat juicy bacon burger with a tall ice cold glass of Coke over the weekend.  First time I ate junk in months. 

apache54    4,918
4 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Yep enjoyed a nice fat juicy bacon burger with a tall ice cold glass of Coke over the weekend.  First time I ate junk in months. 

YES!!! I HEAR you and me and wife have been trying to take a break from prepping so much and just enjoy life for awhile, it FEELS to US both it is the correct thing to be doing at the moment and that is NOT NORMAL for us to feel this way!!