Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

No More White People on MSNBC? Actor Mark Ruffalo's Insane Demands

Ukshep    20,110

Actor Mark Ruffalo, who plays Hulk in the Marvel films, is encouraging people to sign a petition to stop MSNBC from hiring anymore white conservatives.

Have you heard anything so stupid as this? I mean I know it is to be expected at this point but cmon... really? Just for more division... At this point however... Is it by design or are these lunatics just jumping on the bandwagon. We may never know!

CaptH    61

What a f**king idiot! It now seems obvious to me, what your requirements are, if you want to earn a shitload of money in Hollywood. Lunacy.

Do they all have skeletons in their closets? Seems like a comply or die initiative to me.

Mehitable    1,465

Aside from the obvious liberal lunacy (that's going to end up really hurting them at the box office) the sad thing to me about this prejudice is....we don't talk to each other any more.  People of different political opinions or ideas simply are not allowed to talk together, to try to convince each other, find common ground, whatever.  Everyone, especially the LEFT, is just talking in an echo chamber.  On a purely practical level, this is why the Left keeps losing elections - because they won't LISTEN to anyone else!   They keep characterizing us in horrible ways without listening to or weighing why people arrive at their opinions. 

I have been banned from many forums because I don't go by rote.  I've attacked the Clintons, the Bushes, Obama, and yes, even Trump (for Syria and Afghanistan).  I also ask inconvenient questions about events I suspect are false flags or staged in part.  And unless I toe whatever ideological line that forum has, I get banned.  It's so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!  How can we ever resolve any problems if we don't even talk to people who disagree with us or allow them on the airwaves or forums?????

Blipkints    306
1 minute ago, Mehitable said:

Aside from the obvious liberal lunacy (that's going to end up really hurting them at the box office) the sad thing to me about this prejudice is....we don't talk to each other any more.  People of different political opinions or ideas simply are not allowed to talk together, to try to convince each other, find common ground, whatever.  Everyone, especially the LEFT, is just talking in an echo chamber.  On a purely practical level, this is why the Left keeps losing elections - because they won't LISTEN to anyone else!   They keep characterizing us in horrible ways without listening to or weighing why people arrive at their opinions. 

I have been banned from many forums because I don't go by rote.  I've attacked the Clintons, the Bushes, Obama, and yes, even Trump (for Syria and Afghanistan).  I also ask inconvenient questions about events I suspect are false flags or staged in part.  And unless I toe whatever ideological line that forum has, I get banned.  It's so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!  How can we ever resolve any problems if we don't even talk to people who disagree with us or allow them on the airwaves or forums?????

Dont say it.

Ukshep    20,110
10 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

To many people align to one side. Truth is all sides are puppets. We as people need to be aligned to truth and each other. It's why cop works. Bias is a real problem for truth!

Blipkints    306

What do you mean?

You give them the op. Shep has communicated for a weekend now, and still you play their game.

Siriusly    260

Maybe we should start a petition to boycott Mark Ruffalo's films and the rest of the la-di-da crew in Hollywood.

Mehitable    1,465
Just now, Ukshep said:

To many people align to one side. Truth is all sides are puppets. We as people need to be aligned to truth and each other. It's why cop works. Bias is a real problem for truth!

That's exactly right.  Take the current health care situation in the US.  The Repubs are right that Obamacare is a terrible system, it's way too expensive to keep going (I know from personal experience) and it's crashing.  We need to replace it.  However, the Dems are ALSO right that poor people, sick people, elderly people DO need access to medical care as well.  We can't have people dying in the streets.  But how do we reach any consensus when we just demonize each other and won't even talk together to understand the problem?   We seem to be unable to find the common ground that makes society WORKABLE....or even possible, and the more Balkanized we become with different groups entering our countries, the bigger this problem is going to become.  There HAS to be common ground, common understanding, common culture.

Mehitable    1,465
1 minute ago, Blipkints said:

You give them the op. Shep has communicated for a weekend now, and still you play their game.

Maybe I'm just dull today but I don't understand what you're saying.  What game?

Ukshep    20,110

That's exactly right.  Take the current health care situation in the US.  The Repubs are right that Obamacare is a terrible system, it's way too expensive to keep going (I know from personal experience) and it's crashing.  We need to replace it.  However, the Dems are ALSO right that poor people, sick people, elderly people DO need access to medical care as well.  We can't have people dying in the streets.  But how do we reach any consensus when we just demonize each other and won't even talk together to understand the problem?   We seem to be unable to find the common ground that makes society WORKABLE....or even possible, and the more Balkanized we become with different groups entering our countries, the bigger this problem is going to become.  There HAS to be common ground, common understanding, common culture.

See it is funny that you mention common ground. Because whenever it does not matter the common ground is met. But god forbid it is an important decision..... For instance they have no problem agreeing to sanctions on russia with zero proof. When it benefits the larger plan it pushes through swiftly!

Ukshep    20,110
2 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Maybe I'm just dull today but I don't understand what you're saying.  What game?

I think he may be referencing the fact that pretty much everything on the left and the right media spectrum right now is designed to divide us further and enrage us against the other side until finally open conflict takes hold!