Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Household Names Arrested In Hollywood Trafficking Bust

marlowe    1,748

Names have not been released   ......I don't think this is hoax news so I am posting it....

therobots    146
15 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Sadly my OP was hoax news......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this link above is from     
Thursday, June 26, 2014

I'll know better next time ..........I hope....

Ah, so sorry for that...

marlowe    1,748
7 minutes ago, therobots said:

Ah, so sorry for that...

OK....Here is today's Los Angeles Times      ...So it is a real story

238 arrested in sweep of suspected child sex predators

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-operation-broken-heart-arrests-20160621-snap-story.html

Veronica Rocha

A monk from Riverside and an Australian man looking to buy a 6-year-old boy were among 238 people arrested during a two-month operation targeting child predators in Southern California, officials said Monday.

snip

Cinnamon    23,041

There has been a concerted effort for alternative media to recycle stories about child sexual predators and make them appear to be recent when they are old like this one.  For awhile, the motive was to give Trump credit for the busts and raids.  Is that what they are still trying to do?  I wrote about that here before and asked why they were lying and saying that Trump was behind those when he wasn't even in office yet when they were initiated. Something odd about all of this, but not quite sure what unless they just are click baits. :( 

Cinnamon    23,041
Just now, marlowe said:

@Cinnamon....Re:.."unless they just are click baits."  

I think it is click bait because most of the news is repetitive ....

But this is a real story according to the :LA Times today....

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-operation-broken-heart-arrests-20160621-snap-story.html

I know  it's a real story, but it's a year old is my point about that one. They're selling it like it happened this year, not 2016. It was posted on here yesterday, too because people get fooled by their dates. 

Cinnamon    23,041

Beware of Neonettle, by the way,  they're one of the worst for putting out things like this and pretty believable bs.