Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

‘I’ll Be Damned!’: Trey Gowdy is Furious That Intel Chief Dan Coats’ House Testimony Leaked

Kadosh    393

I still don't know what to think of Gowdy.  He seems like a ruthless legal bulldog, but his "hard" questions in these hearings never lead anywhere. No charges, no convictions. Is he just part of the game?

FredoIsSmart    512
6 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

I still don't know what to think of Gowdy.  He seems like a ruthless legal bulldog, but his "hard" questions in these hearings never lead anywhere. No charges, no convictions. Is he just part of the game?

Controlled opposition to give the peasants a warm and fuzzy. Nothing ever happens! 

Tarmalen    1,311
3 hours ago, Kadosh said:

He can make recommendations but he isn't the DOJ.

Kadosh    393
4 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

He can make recommendations but he isn't the DOJ.

Well then he's wasting his efforts and he needs to go somewhere where his talents will yield fruit.

2 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

Well then he's wasting his efforts and he needs to go somewhere where his talents will yield fruit.

Trump needs to lose sessions and recruit GOWDY for AG.  I know he said he didn't want it but we need someone with this kind of veracity, to prosecute the evil that currently resides in America.

apache54    4,939
9 minutes ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

Trump needs to lose sessions and recruit GOWDY for AG.  I know he said he didn't want it but we need someone with this kind of veracity, to prosecute the evil that currently resides in America.

:iagree:

coco    488
1 hour ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

His wife threatened to leave him if he became AG.