Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

MILEY CYRUS HAS GONE TO HELL

abigfatzero    2,453

MILEY CYRUS HAS GONE TO HELL

The following concert dildo images are real, and happen at EVERY concert. This sl*t markets herself to pre-teens. DISGUSTING!!!! This is for real - she really does this at her concerts now.

I have decided not to post the concert images directly on this web site, because they are obscene. Instead, SEE THIS (below) and if you decide not to click the link, and you send your kids to one of her concerts, you were warned!

Don't let the Disney past fool you, she probably got introduced to it all behind the scenes there after it got bought out from under the Walt Disney family.

http://82.221.129.208/baaasepagew7.html

Link from the article.

(Mature)

LINK REMOVED 

I totally agree.....

They get these kids to idolize these stars when they are young and nice, then they flip them into what Miley is now, hoping your children will "follow the star" into satanic luciferianism.

Cinnamon    23,102

I thought you were making a death announcement, close, but not yet. lol

abigfatzero    2,453
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I thought you were making a death announcement, close, but not yet. lol

:gsbrnint:

LuckyBolt    1,314

From my understanding and what I've seen lately, she is moving to a more conservative look and sound.  Seems like she did enough damage and time to bring in the new, younger sl*t wranglers.  But I could be wrong, because I spent about two seconds thinking about this, and, I have paint on the wall that seems to be chipping and needs more attention than her.

Mehitable    1,465

I think Miley has already been in Hell, otherwise known as the Disney Corporation.   People have got to stop letting Uncle Adolf...er Walt....babysit their kids.

Mehitable    1,465

The sad thing is that Miley Cyrus is actually a very talented girl, with a good voice, who obviously has been driven completely insane.  It's a terrible thing to watch.  But we can't keep paying money to these people or watch their trainwreck constantly.

Ukshep    20,200
17 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

The sad thing is that Miley Cyrus is actually a very talented girl, with a good voice, who obviously has been driven completely insane.  It's a terrible thing to watch.  But we can't keep paying money to these people or watch their trainwreck constantly.

Nah not insane. Just following a storyline narrative given to her.

An example: Her recent change in appearance from skanky liberal to classy conservative is NO COINCIDENCE!

Celebrities are like shepherds. They tend to the flock and direct them where they need to be for the masters.

I am a better shepherd! I will expose them!

Mehitable    1,465

I almost never see this girl.  Do you think she actually participates in her image, or that she's completely told what to do?  She's still very young, isn't she?

apache54    4,918
45 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

She's doing precisely as her handlers have instructed....and cashing in big time.  

Some people will do anything for a BUCK!!

sound familiar, just LOOK at the DC crowd selling us down the river just like her!

Cybored    39

This gal, needs to be caged.

Imagine the Hannah Montana doll of today?

It would probably be sold in the Ann Summers catalogue lol.