Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

There Will Be WAR Between Islam and The Western Prisoner Who Won't Reform

Cinnamon    22,782

'A clash is inevitable': Australian leader of Islamist extremist group Hizb ut-Tahrir says there will be a WAR with Islam - and compares the West to a prisoner who won't reform

An Islamist extremist group the Australian government is refusing to ban has declared there will be a war between Islam and the West.

Hizb ut-Tahrir spokesman Wassim Doureihi, who wants a global Islamic caliphate based on Sharia law, has urged Muslims to take up arms against Western civilisation.

'The change that Muslims must demand and humanity so desperately seeks is nothing less than wholesale, systemic change,' he said. 

The extremist, who who previously repeatedly refused to condemn ISIS in a TV interview, likened the West to a criminal who needed to  be confronted. 

'The West will not evolve like a reformed prisoner seeking to remedy its past,' he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4631370/Islamist-group-Hizb-ut-Tahrir-says-war.html#ixzz4knhZUD7G

Watch out Australia, they're all over you right now! 

So he thinks we are their prisoners? is that what he's saying?......Or we are prisoners to our lifestyles because we won't conform to theirs? And how are they not prisoners in that sense?  mreh. 

phxsparks    840
22 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

So he thinks we are their prisoners? is that what he's saying?......Or we are prisoners to our lifestyles because we won't conform to theirs? And how are they not prisoners in that sense?  mreh. 

Hey if they want us to reform and follow their lifestyle, we could all start wiping our butts with our left hand, instead of toilet paper.

Cinnamon    22,782
6 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Hey if they want us to reform and follow their lifestyle, we could all start wiping our butts with our left hand, instead of toilet paper.

haha I see you're also familiar with that custom. They can't eat with that hand or are they supposed to eat only with the left hand? I forgot! 

Cinnamon    22,782
33 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

Both, I think. 

Ukshep    19,873
4 hours ago, phxsparks said:

And that is why I refuse to eat from certain places.... ran by certain people.... I've worked as a temp. I know they don't wash properly at work. Once saw someone go to toilet, wipe with hand, rinse with warm water and no soap. Then prepare food.

So yeh... No thanks!

Just Jo    265
4 hours ago, PrincessButtercup said:

I think that sounds like a political way of saying, "kill the infidel."

phxsparks    840
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

haha I see you're also familiar with that custom. They can't eat with that hand or are they supposed to eat only with the left hand? I forgot! 

Ha Ha I am familiar with their customs due to time spent working as a contractor in that part of the world.  My tenure there was prior to the first gulf war.  Their customs

date back for centurys, so lifestyle and customs for this group have not changed much.  The left hand is the big deal.  Historically these were a Nomadic people at one time.

They lived in a communal environment.  Food was eaten in a communal setting by passing around a bowl of whatever, for each to take some with their hand.  The food is only taken

from the bowl using the "Right Hand".  The left hand is known as the "Dirty Hand".  No member of the tribe is allowed to take food from the communal bowl with the left hand. 

Thieving is punishable by cutting off the right hand and then banishment from the communal group.  With the right hand removed it is in effect a death sentence through starvation.

No one will let them dip into the communal food bowl with the left "dirty hand".

So much for ancient history.

phxsparks    840
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

And that is why I refuse to eat from certain places.... ran by certain people.... I've worked as a temp. I know they don't wash properly at work. Once saw someone go to toilet, wipe with hand, rinse with warm water and no soap. Then prepare food.

So yeh... No thanks!

Gag, I shall not be dining at any establishment such as this.  Yuck!