Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Johnny Depp Says He Wants to Assassinate President Trump

marlowe    1,748

Johnny Depp Says He Wants to Assassinate President Trump  

No Comment ...sigh

"Can we bring Trump here?" he asked the crowd at the Glastonbury Festival. "I think he needs help," he continued. "When’s the last time an actor assassinated a President?” he asked, referring to John Wiles Booth, who shot and killed Abraham Lincoln. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story. Copyright © 2017 - Subscribe now for more videos every day! 

Cinnamon    23,168

Thoughts are things. These people better watch out what they're wishing for because if there is a presidential assassination, they are going to get the blame. They're already to blame for an attempted assassination on a Congressman and many other congressmen. 

cqkep6048    51

Once again...

Outing themselves.

One by one...

Repent Y'all... Repent.

Also...

Joseph of Arimathea and His Nephew Yeshua Jesus Travelled To Glastonbury Along Many Other Travels...

So...I FIND THIS VERY Interesting...

The Festival held on Summer Solstice bashing God's Ordained, President Trump...

Shame on JD from KY speaking like some loony.

JayDee    1,293

Another hollywood tough guy. He doesn't have enough brains to live off of obscene money and not go broke and then he says this, a real moron. Secret Service should arrest him the next moment he arrives in the US. 

Cinnamon    23,168
2 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Another hollywood tough guy. He doesn't have enough brains to live off of obscene money and not go broke and then he says this, a real moron. Secret Service should arrest him the next moment he arrives in the US. 

I thought he lived in France... maybe he got brainwashed while living there? 

JayDee    1,293
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I thought he lived in France... maybe he got brainwashed while living there? 

I think he does, but I assume he has to come back here at some point, if he ever gets a job again. 

Malevolent    2,827
6 minutes ago, JayDee said:

He's just an asshole with money. (But not for long it seems)  To stupid even to practice general hygiene

I have no time for these "actors" who somehow feel the world owes them something.  Almost everyone has some drug issue coupled to psychological issues........rubbish with money and a peanut brain. 

cqkep6048    51

Hidden camera filmed him drinking till dawn then becoming hostile was my moment that I said Cherokee blood needs to leave certain things on the shelf.  

He Really Needs To Leave It On The Shelf.

I'm Part Cherokee... 30 years ago I left it on the shelf...I am a better person and more receptive, intuitive to The Holy Spirit because of it.  

"Spirits"...Hard Liquor

"Fire Water"...Hard Liquor

Yep...Johnny has Cherokee blood and can function better without certain influences.

Shit...Our Families Probably Travelled Together On "The Trail Of Tears" Together.

CGK    2,628

I wonder how long Depp would make it if everyone boycotted his movies and refused to purchase his videos? Money talks ya know...

If people boycotted him, before long he would simply be a broke unemployed nobody with a big mouth.

Im putting him on my ever growing "ban" list right now.

Malevolent    2,827

I have a feeling all these rants just make DT stronger.  In politics there is no real bad publicity.. Even Nancy P is helping the Republicans and strengthening DT's hand.. LOL

marlowe    1,748

It's as if he devolved back into a 12 year old...........

Most adults learn to edit themselves before they say something.......

cqkep6048    51
6 minutes ago, CGK said:

I wonder how long Depp would make it if everyone boycotted his movies and refused to purchase his videos? Money talks ya know...

If people boycotted him, before long he would simply be a broke unemployed nobody with a big mouth.

Im putting him on my ever growing "ban" list right now.

I did that several years ago when he and his wife were having problems... Lots of influences creating problems...I'm not gonna be an enabler.  Haven't watched anything since.