Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GySgtermey

WOW : James Hodgkinson Visited Bernie’s Office Right Before Shooting Spree.

GySgtermey    663

http://truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/VA-SHOOTING-BERNIE-OFFICE-01-800x416.jpg

______________________ June 22, 2017 :coffeetime:

The rabid anti-Trump “Bernie Bro” who shot up a baseball field in Virginia, nearly killing Rep. Steve Scalise, actually visited Bernie Sanders office.

You’ll recall, during the 2o16 election, Sanders condemned President Trump for the “violence” from his supporters.

Uh, what violence?

And despite the VIOLENT anti-Trump protests, many filled with Bernie supporters, Sanders REFUSED to condemn his violent supporters.

read more:
http://truthfeed.com/wow-james-hodgkinson-visited-bernies-office-right-before-shooting-spree/84204/

TheOldMan    2,517

This election cycle saw many murdered in cold blood... 

todays open assisnnation rivals 1860 

Ukshep    20,131
4 hours ago, GT500 said:

This election cycle saw many murdered in cold blood... 

todays open assisnnation rivals 1860 

Oh I think it's only just begun!

periclymenoides    1,384

Bernie's a POS.  I voted for him to unseat Hill.  I'm really glad he lost because Hill being a bigger POS allowed Trump the win.

I wonder why the vocal left has become a bunch of violent radicals.  It's not as if they all know the Bush mafia perpetrated 9/11.   

Wtf besides digitized mind control could rile these idiots up so much?

Ukshep    20,131
13 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Bernie's a POS.  I voted for him to unseat Hill.  I'm really glad he lost because Hill being a bigger POS allowed Trump the win.

I wonder why the vocal left has become a bunch of violent radicals.  It's not as if they all know the Bush mafia perpetrated 9/11.   

Wtf besides digitized mind control could rile these idiots up so much?

He has no spine. If he did he'd have stood up. Even with the deaths that occurred! He got scared. Bernie would have been a bad president under pressure. Too controllable. perfect for the elite actually!