Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Thanky

Any Physical Offense Against Personal Sovereignty Is A Crime—Plain & Simple

CSB    2,024
2 hours ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Everything begins with the:

Declaration Of Personal Sovereignty

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=75885

I believe Sovereignty starts at the time of conception I see the earth and water as a soul farm . Some even call it the womb of the heavens .. I understand that we live on a prison plant it's been this way as long as man has been able to control another  .

We are prisoners of corporate greed and a psychopathic lust for power .

After reading the web page at your link my mind slipped away to the thoughts of the apocalyptic prognostications of proud pundits and prophets, I even hearkened back to the lines by Max Ehrman in his "Disiderata": "...You are a child of the universe; no less that the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here; and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore, be at peace with G-d, whatever you conceive Him to be; and in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your own soul .

The Declaration Of Personal Sovereignty is and has been under attack by evil men with greed for power over humanity in the flesh and even their souls ...

As I see it as long as I am on this earth and with a clear mind I will just have to deal with it; with any means possible at the time .

I will say this I wont live on my knees for no one or thing !!  For I am a Sovereign soul , I have a right to be here !!

A Freeman    664

There are two primary difficulties that we're facing to ensure both personal sovereignty and that ANY physical offense against personal sovereignty is recognized as a crime.

1) complete agreement on the rule of Law that is just and fair for everyone, so there is a written standard for what is right and wrong, including what constitutes a physical offense against another; and

2) the means that will be used to enforce The Law, and who will do the enforcing.

We already have a PERFECT Law that is just and fair for everyone, and it's found in the first five books of The Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. That is THE Law that we should all be living by and enforcing.

Under The Law, every single piece of man-made legislation, policies, codes, etc., ALL of which are fraudulent and treason against the God in Whom we claim to trust is strictly forbidden under pain of death

Anyone administering and enforcing fraudulent man-made legislation, etc., which is ALL designed to make a handful of people filthy rich at everyone else's expense is therefore committing a capital crime and, under The Law, should be lawfully executed by we the people should they refuse to cease and desist from their UNLAWFUL (i.e. CRIMINAL) behavior. That includes all of the lawyers, politicians, judges and armed policy enforcers who are currently doing exactly that; i.e. who are currently administering and enforcing fraudulent man-made legislation instead of THE Law given to us by our Creator.

ALL of our rights, our freedom, our sovereignty, our very lives, were given to us by our Creator, exactly as is reiterated in the U.S. Declaration of Independence.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Slaves to the "beast" system

As George Washington said, ""Government Is Not Reason, It Is Not Eloquence - It Is Force". So if you think the malfunctioning corporations masquerading as governments are going to give up their obscene wealth and power without a fight, then you haven't been paying attention. And very unfortunately, we've not only given up our sovereignty to these fraudulent corporate governments and their agencies by acquiescing to their rules, including the corporate strawmen they've set-up through their man-made legislation ("legalities") to usurp power over us, but most continue to fund their own demise by giving these criminal parasites our hard-earned money.

The ONLY Way to fight and win this war against the "beast" is with our Creator's Help. And the ONLY Way to ensure we have our Creator's Help is to DO as He has COMMANDED us to do to protect us from all of this evil and keep us FREE. His Law is all about restoring our Sovereignty and ensuring that NO ONE does anything to harm another (see Mark 12:29-31).

NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK.

So the question is really this: will you continue to fight among yourselves over which rules would best suit your personal desires, which only serves the (beast) system, or will you unite, under God and His Law, to put a final end to this satanic one-world government system and all of its sycophantic servants?

Divided under the evil rule of men we fall; united under God and His PERFECT Law of Liberty we stand.

Let freedom ring.

THE Survival Plan

Waitn4end    179

Sooooooo...does that mean I have a right to clean air and we should all go to court to stop the forced poisoning of our families, our lands, our food and water and grazing flocks by the government with millions of tons of chemicals sprayed out into our skies???

Or do we take all that high tone talking about rights with a grain of salt...because it means absolutely nothing to a civilization being destroyed bit by bit in every conceivable way by our leaders.

Curenado    941

Seen a lot of people thinkin they are imitating the old testament. Guess the condition of man is pitiful no matter what. Days of noah