Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

What The Health

Recommended Posts

 CSB    2,040

On the most part I would have posted this documentary in videos .. It can be moved if the mods what to . I posted it here because this documentary held my attention ; it's the best I have seen and I watch a lot of these health documentaries . It's well worth the time . I know this documentary is over a hour long if anything share it with others before it's pulled from even NetFlix

What The Health

Published on Jun 19, 2017

THE HEALTH FILM THAT HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

Directed and Narrated by Kip Andersen
Directed by Keegan Kuhn

What the Health is the groundbreaking follow-up film from the creators of the award winning documentary Cowspiracy. The film follows intrepid filmmaker Kip Andersen as he uncovers the secret to preventing and even reversing chronic diseases – and investigates why the nation’s leading health organizations don’t want us to know about it. With heart disease and cancer the leading causes of death in America, and diabetes at an all-time high, the film reveals possibly the largest health cover-up of our time. With the help of medical doctors, researchers, and consumer advocates, What the Health exposes the collusion and corruption in government and big business that is costing us trillions of healthcare dollars, and keeping us sick.

Join Kip as he tracks down the leading and most trusted American health nonprofits to find out why these groups are staying silent, despite a growing body of evidence. Audiences will be shocked to learn the insidious roles played by pharmaceutical companies, agribusiness, and processed animal food companies in the nation’s health, especially in the most vulnerable communities, and will cheer at the transformation and recovery of those who took their lives into their own hands.

What The Health is a surprising, and at times hilarious, investigative documentary that will be an eye-opener for everyone concerned about our nation’s health and how big business influences it.

http://www.whatthehealthfilm.com/

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,153

This thread has been moved to the Survival & Health Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CSB    2,040
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This thread has been moved to the Survival & Health Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

This is ok I just hope those that take a interest in health watch it . This documentary is so informative in regards to food  .

Food is health a pill is a dollar for big pharmaceutical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,153
Just now, CSB said:

This is ok I just hope those that take a interest in health watch it . This documentary is so informative in regards to food  .

Food is health a pill is a dollar for big pharmaceutical

You'll get more play on it here, it'll get buried in the news section in a matter of hours. Longer documentaries are watched more over here, I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,404
21 hours ago, CSB said:

On the most part I would have posted this documentary in videos .. It can be moved if the mods what to . I posted it here because this documentary held my attention ; it's the best I have seen and I watch a lot of these health documentaries . It's well worth the time . I know this documentary is over a hour long if anything share it with others before it's pulled from even NetFlix

What The Health

Published on Jun 19, 2017

THE HEALTH FILM THAT HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

Directed and Narrated by Kip Andersen
Directed by Keegan Kuhn

What the Health is the groundbreaking follow-up film from the creators of the award winning documentary Cowspiracy. The film follows intrepid filmmaker Kip Andersen as he uncovers the secret to preventing and even reversing chronic diseases – and investigates why the nation’s leading health organizations don’t want us to know about it. With heart disease and cancer the leading causes of death in America, and diabetes at an all-time high, the film reveals possibly the largest health cover-up of our time. With the help of medical doctors, researchers, and consumer advocates, What the Health exposes the collusion and corruption in government and big business that is costing us trillions of healthcare dollars, and keeping us sick.

Join Kip as he tracks down the leading and most trusted American health nonprofits to find out why these groups are staying silent, despite a growing body of evidence. Audiences will be shocked to learn the insidious roles played by pharmaceutical companies, agribusiness, and processed animal food companies in the nation’s health, especially in the most vulnerable communities, and will cheer at the transformation and recovery of those who took their lives into their own hands.

What The Health is a surprising, and at times hilarious, investigative documentary that will be an eye-opener for everyone concerned about our nation’s health and how big business influences it.

http://www.whatthehealthfilm.com/

 

 

 

Looks like those 'bastages' pulled it already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,153

I just noticed this is also on net flix, too.  I want to watch it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×