Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Wow! WOW! WOW! WTF! Muslim busted with Arsenal.

apache54    4,947
19 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

http://www.wbng.com/story/35662696/watch-details-of-major-weapons-bust-in-broome-county-announced

WTF!!! This guy had shit that could take out an APC. 

This shit has me worried. If this guy had all this shit there is a cell operating in this country. 

I live semi close to the mexico border and there is ALL kinds of MUSLIM stuff found where the illegals are brought across the border, you can bet your ass they are here and more than we think!! this is not rumor I have seen the pictures as well as seen some of it myself!!

Cinnamon    23,168
Just now, apache54 said:

I live semi close to the mexico border and there is ALL kinds of MUSLIM stuff found where the illegals are brought across the border, you can bet your ass they are here and more than we think!! this is not rumor I have seen the pictures as well as seen some of it myself!!

So, part of the long term plan was to leave the border wide open while taking rights because terrorist might come in. What a deal for them! 

COBO Member    3,355
21 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

http://www.wbng.com/story/35662696/watch-details-of-major-weapons-bust-in-broome-county-announced

WTF!!! This guy had shit that could take out an APC. 

This shit has me worried. If this guy had all this shit there is a cell operating in this country. 

I guarantee you that COP .357 will disappear. Collector's item today.

thedudeabides    2,372
4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I guarantee you that COP .357 will disappear. Collector's item today.

What .357

apache54    4,947
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So, part of the long term plan was to leave the border wide open while taking rights because terrorist might come in. What a deal for them! 

these borders where i live are so open you can come and go anytime day or night!! and yes NOTHING has changed it has been this way for years!

CaptH    61

Holy moly. That's some serious fire power. Looks like he had some plans for all that and I'm guessing it wasn't going down the local shooting range.

sybdragon    1,507

Quote from article: "That is still under investigation. We do believe he has left the country. We have information to indicate that. As far as his affiliation with other groups, that is being investigated, we do have cooperation with federal authorities on that," said NYSP Major James Barnes.

According to officials, Abdullah was sent to the Broome County Jail to wait for arraignment. end quote..... 

So is he in jail? Left the country? What? They have lost him or what? Sounds like a plan to me. But they should have used two different articles and not put all it all in the same article. And in the paragraph leading to the one that contradicts it? No copywriter on that website? Sucks at their job. So confusing... Did they or did they not arrest this man? Is he in jail or not? Did they or did they not just pull this outta their butts? Are there terrorists here? Of course there are. How else could they set up some freak for a terror attack. They need a bust to divert the public's attention back to these armed terrorists? As it's not widely reported on, they just trying to scare New York state or something? I hate it when the same article contradicts itself. Really I do.... :grumpier:

Cinnamon    23,168

How many more incidents are happening around the country that only the locals hear about?  Remember all those stolen gas cylinders and cell phone (throw away purchases)?  That was a year ago and no follow up on any of that, they're still floating around somewhere waiting to be used. 

CaptH    61
3 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

Quote from article: "That is still under investigation. We do believe he has left the country. We have information to indicate that. As far as his affiliation with other groups, that is being investigated, we do have cooperation with federal authorities on that," said NYSP Major James Barnes.

According to officials, Abdullah was sent to the Broome County Jail to wait for arraignment. end quote..... 

So is he in jail? Left the country? What? They have lost him or what? Sounds like a plan to me. But they should have used two different articles and not put all it all in the same article. And in the paragraph leading to the one that contradicts it? No copywriter on that website? Sucks at their job. So confusing... Did they or did they not arrest this man? Is he in jail or not? Did they or did they not just pull this outta their butts? Are there terrorists here? Of course there are. How else could they set up some freak for a terror attack. They need a bust to divert the public's attention back to these armed terrorists? As it's not widely reported on, they just trying to scare New York state or something? I hate it when the same article contradicts itself. Really I do.... :grumpier:

I think that they are saying he has travelled to one of those training camps/countries or met some unsavoury people, at some point in the recent past, but now he's in jail. Well, that's my interpretation.