Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Black Humvees

CSB    2,038

Black Humvees

Have you seen these ? I have never seen these before last night .

On the most part I don't like to post anything with out a good source or proof video , pictures and such . But I need to share with you about what I saw last night coming home .

During the week I have been out of town for a few days at a time working on old houses ; most of the time when I am drive home I will drive into the night .

I will travel older highways like 30 east ; this is a older highway crossing Iowa state . Around 1:30am this morning around Mt Vernon Iowa I came up on 22 black large humvees all heading east driving at around 50 miles per hour the guys driving them were military or law enforcement  . They turned onto highway 1 south it runs north and south . Where were they going is a good question ? I wish I would of had time to fallow them . I would have taken pictures but my camera wont work in the dark . frustrating

So I looked on google pictures for a hummer that looked like the ones I saw . But the ones I saw on the way home were all black in color .

My question is way this monster looking unit ? some looked just like these only a few had beds on them like a regular pickup and way would they be black and what are these trucks used for ?

If any of you military buffs know I would like to know .

I am looking into a night vision camera like maybe a GoPro for my truck today right after my nap .  I think it would be a good investment .