Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Napolitano: Major Developments Are ‘Imminent’ In Trump-Russia Investigation

ESET    1,226

Fox News legal analyst and former Judge Andrew Napolitano told Fox News Channel’s Shepard Smith on Wednesday that major developments may be “imminent” in the investigations into President Donald Trump and his 2016 presidential campaign.

Napolitano was asked by Smith about the current investigation and whether or not the former judge found the silence to be deafening.

“To me it is, yes. It means something is coming,” Napolitano said.

Ukshep    20,143

Oh I'm sure they have some cooked up to push the narrative and take us further into chaos with their lying and bullshit!

JustATrucker    573

This will only end, when they can finally remove Trump from office. Or if/when there is a all out war.

Groove    1,948
1 hour ago, JustATrucker said:

This will only end, when they can finally remove Trump from office. Or if/when there is a all out war.

Definitely and I feel it will be an all out civil war. We have conservatives wanting rule of law back and we have a bunch of cry baby commie brain washed college students claiming to be ainti fascist when they are in fact fascist. To them everything is backwards from the truth. 

Walk Softly    2,694
6 minutes ago, Groove said:

Definitely and I feel it will be an all out civil war. We have conservatives wanting rule of law back and we have a bunch of cry baby commie brain washed college students claiming to be ainti fascist when they are in fact fascist. To them everything is backwards from the truth. 

Or maybe, just maybe... We have both sides pushing their respective followings into the exact outcome they collectively desire?

Just a thought. 

apache54    4,904
2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Or maybe, just maybe... We have both sides pushing their respective followings into the exact outcome they collectively desire?

Just a thought. 

the leaders of both sides that are controlled from ONE group and the wanted outcome is mass de-population!! from what ever means!!

Jostler    2,216
49 minutes ago, GT500 said:

We had a good run 

all down hill from here 

the retards won 

nah :)   it may look like they have for a few years, but they don't win :)