Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

CLAIM: Teacher made students stand up and apologize for their ‘white privilege

Ukshep    19,871

North Carolina – A middle school teacher reportedly made her students stand up in class and apologize for their ‘white privilege’.

Via The College Fix:

Allegations that a middle school teacher forced several students to stand and apologize for their “white privilege” have rocked a North Carolina school district.

“[The teacher] caused some of her students to stand up and apologize to other students based on their inequal [sic] opportunities of education,” Farren Wilkinson said.

“So I would like to know how our schools can allow an educator to humiliate, bully and degrade students. This is not a matter of race but a matter of a teacher using fear and the embarrassment of children to satisfy her own personal anger or beliefs.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/33807/

Ukshep    19,871

IF this is true. It is totally out of order! I'm sick of being told whitey sucks. f**k them! I'll jam my foot in their ass if they ever tried that shit with me.

Groove    1,914

Wow. If I were one of her students I think I'd have to b*tch slap that teacher and knock some sense in to her. I will not apologize for being born of any race. This is America, this is 2017 get over it and move forward as humans and stop labeling everything!!!! Liberals and their labels are what has caused 98% of this crap.

RhetoricalRebel    1,586

Not only is this racial attack on whites the antithesis of the dream of Martin Luther King who want everybody to be colorblind, but is completely devoid of perspective such as who fought in the Union army to end slavery.

My great grandfather fought in the Union army, am I supposed to feel white guilt for that? 

apache54    4,822
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

IF this is true. It is totally out of order! I'm sick of being told whitey sucks. f**k them! I'll jam my foot in their ass if they ever tried that shit with me.

I see this does not bother you to much!! LOL  :gsbrnint:

just remember there was a time when teachers were suppose to be neutral in there reaching so as to NOT be a influence on our kids!! NOW they teach them to be STUPIDS!!!

FredoIsSmart    512
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

:rofl:

Sky Cat    1,486

Class action lawsuit for racial discrimination, I'd say.

Cinnamon    22,773
2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Class action lawsuit for racial discrimination, I'd say.

Yep and include the ones who hired the teacher! 

Sky Cat    1,486
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yep and include the ones who hired the teacher! 

:nodl:

CSB    2,024

Don't let my yellow smiley face avatar fool you it's my disguise I am really a 63 year old white guy with a lot of pride . I was born this way .

I never asked to be white so I wont apologize for it .

I don't understand how anyone can be racist being we never had control of our making .

Ban the words RACE and RACIST 

Lucy Barnable    4,981
On 6/22/2017 at 0:15 PM, CSB said:

Ban the words RACE and RACIST 

They already tried that in a way. "We are all the same race: the human race".
It didn't work because it's not so easy to convince some people that what is evident is untrue.

Once again, I bet the majority of those "outraged" parents sent their kids back to the same school the very next day.

:sigh: