Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Obama’s DHS Head Admits: Russia Did NOT Rig US Election

Ukshep    20,143

The Russian government did not interfere with or alter votes in the 2016 election, said former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson under oath.

“To my current knowledge, the Russian government did not through any cyber intrusion alter ballots, ballot counts or reporting of election results,” Johnson told the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday. “I know of no evidence that through cyber intrusion, votes were altered or suppressed in some way.”

https://www.infowars.com/obamas-dhs-head-admits-russia-did-not-rig-us-election/

That should be that then. But it won't!

Groove    1,948
39 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The Russian government did not interfere with or alter votes in the 2016 election, said former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson under oath.

“To my current knowledge, the Russian government did not through any cyber intrusion alter ballots, ballot counts or reporting of election results,” Johnson told the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday. “I know of no evidence that through cyber intrusion, votes were altered or suppressed in some way.”

Nope. They will still try to blame them for something else now. 

Groove    1,948
22 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

It's the deplorable memes that stole the election.

Yep. Hillary lost it all by herself for being her because she is a criminal and half the country could see it. 

periclymenoides    1,384
1 hour ago, Groove said:

Yep. Hillary lost it all by herself for being her because she is a criminal and half the country could see it. 

No, it was definitely the Russians, Maxine Waters makes it plain and eggshell clear.

:laughl:

Groove    1,948
1 hour ago, periclymenoides said:

No, it was definitely the Russians, Maxine Waters makes it plain and eggshell clear.

:laughl:

Lmfao :gsbrnint:

:banana-gun:

CaptH    61

But isn't he only saying through cyber means?  So not absolving Russia of the blame 100%. Leaving it open to blame them in other areas in their desperation.

Cinnamon    23,041
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Why isn't Jeh talking about the HACKING the DHS did to state's elections?????????

periclymenoides    1,384
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why isn't Jeh talking about the HACKING the DHS did to state's elections?????????

Too complicated, might muddy the waters, save it for later.