Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Calling Transgender Student Wrong Pronoun Could Trigger Federal Investigation

Ukshep    20,178

You said what now?

The Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights (OCR) recently issued an internal memo indicating that the office would start investigating educational institutions for failing to use a transgender student’s “preferred name or pronoun.” What’s more, the document could also be used to reinstate the Obama administration’s transgender bathroom policy, according to some who favor that policy.

The three–page memo authored by Acting Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights Candice Jackson was intended to clear up confusion regarding enforcement of Title IX vis-à-vis transgender students in the wake of the Trump administration’s overturning the Obama bathroom policy, which proclaimed that schools receiving federal funding must allow transgender students to use the restroom, locker room, and other sex-segregated facilities of their choice.

“It was very important to the secretary and to myself that our investigators not make the mistake of assuming that just because that particular guidance has been rescinded, that all complaints filed by transgender students are going to be dismissed,” Jackson told the Washington Post. “We wanted to very carefully explain in written format to our field that every investigator assigned to one of these cases needs to go through and individually examine every complaint, and actively search for ways that OCR can retain jurisdiction over the complaint.”

http://www.govtslaves.com/calling-transgender-student-wrong-pronoun-could-trigger-federal-investigation/

COBO Member    3,351
8 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Will it be OK?; if I just call "IT" ; "IT'?

:holdinlaugh:

Beat me to it! He/She/It.

Uncle Thanky    1,155
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Beat me to it! He/She/It.

A Hesheit.

New Tribe "The Hesheits".

:banana-in-suit-smiley-emoticon:

Ukshep    20,178
5 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

A Hesheit.

New Tribe "The Hesheits".

:banana-in-suit-smiley-emoticon:

I would have gone for... The Transgendercons

Wow, between this and people that look up the term "jailbait ****" online, they definitely have their priorities in order.  I guess pedos get a free pass, but god forbid someone calls anyone the wrong thing.

Uncle Thanky    1,155

@PrincessButtercup

"Okay, yes! We are bored. We're all bored now. But has it ever occurred to you Wally, that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may very well be a self-perpetuating unconscious form of brainwashing created by a world totalitarian government based on money, and that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks, and it's not just a question of individual survival, Wally, but that somebody who is bored is asleep, and somebody who is asleep will not say no."

True Words. Thanks. What is the source of the words?

12 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

@PrincessButtercup

"Okay, yes! We are bored. We're all bored now. But has it ever occurred to you Wally, that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may very well be a self-perpetuating unconscious form of brainwashing created by a world totalitarian government based on money, and that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks, and it's not just a question of individual survival, Wally, but that somebody who is bored is asleep, and somebody who is asleep will not say no."

True Words. Thanks. What is the source of the words?

My Dinner With Andre (1981)

Groove    1,953

More first amendment attacks from the mentally ill. 

coco    488

But you can stand them up in front of the class and degrade them for being born a certain color.  Voltaire would have a field day in our modern era.

The way I remember it, was about 20 years ago you'd be in trouble for not insinuating that a straight person was one of LGBT, and that should provoke a federal investigation of the Board of Education, so this has been going on for some time.  You better start respecting the losers...Oh all of the things we can get away with when we don't follow a straight and narrow path.   Are our leaders a bribe taker, gay, communist, peeping tom, wife beating, ....no,no,no,no,no beep beep...I'm the most honest politician you can trust me!  (sirens going off).