Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING: US test to shoot down ballistic missile has failed!

Ukshep    19,871

Well shit! I guess America can't defend itself after all. What now? Almost feels like setting the stage for a future event if you ask me!

The story is not out yet.... Keep an eye. Might be a troll! Unsure!

thedudeabides    2,372

Uh what? i have watched dozens of successful tests.  

What test failed lmfao.  Did a new gen rocket system fail? Did a new gen ordiance fail to detonate?

Way to f**king vague. 

Ukshep    19,871

Here we go. Article is up!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/breaking-news-us-test-to-shoot-down-ballistic-missile-fails.html

Amid the threat of North Korea possibly launching a missile, the latest U.S. effort to test its shoot-down capability failed on Wednesday night, according to a statement from the U.S. Missile Defense Agency.

A medium-range ballistic missile was launched from a test range in Hawaii at 7:20 pm local time, but the interceptor missile fired at sea from USS John Paul Jones, a guided-missile destroyer, missed the target.

“A planned intercept was not achieved,” the statement said.

YaKnow2.0    681
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Here we go. Article is up!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/breaking-news-us-test-to-shoot-down-ballistic-missile-fails.html

Amid the threat of North Korea possibly launching a missile, the latest U.S. effort to test its shoot-down capability failed on Wednesday night, according to a statement from the U.S. Missile Defense Agency.

A medium-range ballistic missile was launched from a test range in Hawaii at 7:20 pm local time, but the interceptor missile fired at sea from USS John Paul Jones, a guided-missile destroyer, missed the target.

You think this is BS??Like lets see if another country falls for this and launches a missile and we destroy the fukk out of it and retaliate!

Siddrix    1,010

It's hard to hit a bullet with another bullet...

But as long as you can take out most of them...

Ukshep    19,871
1 minute ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

You think this is BS??Like lets see if another country falls for this and launches a missile and we destroy the fukk out of it and retaliate!

I'm not sure. It could be a lie. Diplomacy is a strange thing but then you know it could also be true.... Eeek!

YaKnow2.0    681
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm not sure. It could be a lie. Diplomacy is a strange thing but then you know it could also be true.... Eeek!

Obama did kinda fukk our military!!But i also know the money is still flowimg into the military contractors hands!!

apache54    4,822
18 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well shit! I guess America can't defend itself after all. What now? Almost feels like setting the stage for a future event if you ask me!

The story is not out yet.... Keep an eye. Might be a troll! Unsure!

this is a TRUE story, came off the missile defense website, I will explain what this means as I have a past tied to this sort of thing.  since i don't do this stuff anymore i cannot be specific as to which scenario happened, but what does happen is this. either they have some new type of SM-3 and were testing it as they were able to track and lock on to target rocket but NOT take it out or what MOST of the time is the TARGET rocket was built to simulate a foreign countries upgraded rocket defense system. that is what i did for a long time. so I would say that whatever cloaking was on the target rocket worked, and so they will be scrambling to upgrade to fix the issue and you'll see another test soon. 

so your point that this is not good is correct! how bad i cannot tell you as I don't have enough info and IF i did i would not be able to say much about it!

I have said many times our military has been compromised in many ways because there was NOT enough OVERSIGHT on spending and to much GREED got to the MONEY!! 

Our military might has suffered BUT it is coming back and I hope soon enough before we get hit, we still have MASS waste and that needs to be addressed!!

hope this answers your questions !

Ukshep    19,871
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

this is a TRUE story, came off the missile defense website, I will explain what this means as I have a past tied to this sort of thing.  since i don't do this stuff anymore i cannot be specific as to which scenario happened, but what does happen is this. either they have some new type of SM-3 and were testing it as they were able to track and lock on to target rocket but NOT take it out or what MOST of the time is the TARGET rocket was built to simulate a foreign countries upgraded rocket defense system. that is what i did for a long time. so I would say that whatever cloaking was on the target rocket worked, and so they will be scrambling to upgrade to fix the issue and you'll see another test soon. 

so your point that this is not good is correct! how bad i cannot tell you as I don't have enough info and IF i did i would not be able to say much about it!

I have said many times our military has been compromised in many ways because there was NOT enough OVERSIGHT on spending and to much GREED got to the MONEY!! 

Our military might has suffered BUT it is coming back and I hope soon enough before we get hit, we still have MASS waste and that needs to be addressed!!

It answers a couple thanks!

apache54    4,822
24 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Uh what? i have watched dozens of successful tests.  

What test failed lmfao.  Did a new gen rocket system fail? Did a new gen ordiance fail to detonate?

Way to f**king vague. 

please see my reply below  this is my field of expertise

apache54    4,822
10 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

Obama did kinda fukk our military!!But i also know the money is still flowimg into the military contractors hands!!

This is not something NEW, as the enemy upgrades its rockets we have to try to upgrade ours to still counter act there's so at times this happens. what i cannot say is IF this was a upgrade of our SM-3 or a new upgraded target that shows it will get past our defense system>

thedudeabides    2,372
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

What? You didn't like your Oakley boots and ballistic glasses.