Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

President Trump calls for barring immigrants from welfare for five years

Ukshep    19,871

President Trump announced Wednesday night that he will soon ask Congress to pass legislation banning immigrants from accessing public assistance within five years of entering the U.S.

“The time has come for new immigration rules that say ... those seeking immigration into our country must be able to support themselves financially and should not use welfare for a period of at least five years," Trump told a campaign-style rally in Grand Rapids, Iowa.

Trump's proposal would build on the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996, which allows federal authorities to deport immigrants who become public dependents within five years of their arrival. Many of that law’s provisions were rolled back during the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations, but Trump's proposal would make more categories of federal benefits off-limits to immigrants.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/22/trump-in-iowa-president-calls-for-barring-immigrants-from-welfare-for-five-years.html

You need to see this one!

CSB    2,024

If they didn't get the freebies they would not come here .. I can work with that .....

Malevolent    2,790

The utter audacity to go to a county you actually despise; one where your mother-tongue is not the official language and to demand they pay you welfare whilst you have never contributed one single cent to the cause.  As a taxpayer every American should support this initiative.  The same applies to most other countries.  We have people who stay in this country and have done so for many years but still have a "pension" in England (or other country) and when they return there they draw that "pension"- however they never really contributed to that country - this too is wrong.  You should only be able to draw from the coffers if you actually contributed to it.  Many individuals have taxes extorted by the state and have no say in how or where that money is distributed.  I think it is grossly unfair.

Well done DT, but the libtards will crucify you for it, but fvck them, if they are so intent on it let them design and implement an "Illegal Immigrant Fund" then they can contribute to their own "cause" without extorting money from decent folk who love their country and their people!

Malevolent    2,790

OK, these are the very stupid people buggers who will bad-mouth the decision to stop illegal aliens robbing America..

2QIK4U    315

Good.  Same thing is finally happening in Australia.  They haven't worked one day in my country and they've recieved more than our grandparents have worked THIER lives for.  It's a fkng disgrace.  

COBO Member    3,343

"We should measure welfare's success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added." --Ronald Reagan

CSB    2,024
45 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

OK, these are the very stupid people buggers who will bad-mouth the decision to stop illegal aliens robbing America..

Sad in America where there are to many smoking Hillary's crack . Take that make of it as you please; it all stinks

FredoIsSmart    512

Wow at a great idea! Dont give illegals free money! The best part is it wont happen otherwise the wetbacks will riot.

YaKnow2.0    681

I have ran into my problems as many of you know.I am not and never have collectes welfare.I put myself in this spot and i will pull myself out.These people who have never put taxes into any gov program and collect the rewards are ridiculous to me.Fukkin handouts...the way the left get their votes!!!