Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Trump´s new idea

Ukshep    19,874

Now Mexico pays less :D oh my.... he just keeps going back on his word in every way. Not that this is a bad thing. Just how it looks on the surface is all.

LuckyBolt    1,284

My buddy runs a lot of contracts for some big solar players.  He said this is hot in their proposal pipeline.  Could very well happen.

thedudeabides    2,372
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Now Mexico pays less :D oh my.... he just keeps going back on his word in every way. Not that this is a bad thing. Just how it looks on the surface is all.

Dude building the wall was the first promise. Mexico paying for it was a secondary statement months down the road. We just want the wall built. I would be more than ok with my taxes paying or the wall.

Ukshep    19,874
17 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Dude building the wall was the first promise. Mexico paying for it was a secondary statement months down the road. We just want the wall built. I would be more than ok with my taxes paying or the wall.

My point was he did not do what he said he would. Not bashing him either. Just pointing out how its never exactly as they promise!

thedudeabides    2,372
49 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

My point was he did not do what he said he would. Not bashing him either. Just pointing out how its never exactly as they promise!

The thing is, is the way he said it was very vague.  Mexico paying for the wall could be done sooooo many ways. 

Ukshep    19,874
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

The thing is, is the way he said it was very vague.  Mexico paying for the wall could be done sooooo many ways. 

Possibly a hint at something else then?

thedudeabides    2,372
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Possibly a hint at something else then?

A lot of talk about us getting back the panama canal. Which is rightfully ours. Also other rumors going around that imports that come in from mexico will have a wall tariff. :D

Quick1966    1,213
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

I would be more than ok with my taxes paying or the wall.

Yup! Just start building already!

A wall that keeps others from entering can also keep people from exiting... Just a thought.

I'm all for ending -->>ILLEGAL<<-- immigration but reluctant to accept being a prisoner in my own country.

Yeah I know... airplanes exist and all, but if you're on a "list" you won't be going anywhere outside the wall.

Listening to PF "Another Brick In The Wall" yesterday is different from listening to it today. It gives me the heebie jeebies more now than then.

G'Day und Good Health Y'all

Quick1966    1,213
34 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

Yeah I know... airplanes exist and all, but if you're on a "list" you won't be going anywhere outside the wall.

Good point! Yeah it's definitely a possibility that's in the back of my mind.

COBO Member    3,343
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

He's been busy just trying to get his cabinet approved, fighting claims of colluding with Russia, etc. etc. It's been a whoppin' 6mo since he took office! 

:grumph: :gsbrnint: Fvckin' millenials...gotta have everything promised today given to them yesterday!