Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

COULTER: The Left Has One More Argument: Kill Them All!

Cinnamon    23,074

<snip>

To talk about “both sides” being guilty of provocative rhetoric is like talking about “both genders” being guilty of rape.

Nearly every op-ed writer at The New York Times has compared Trump to Hitler. (The conservative on the op-ed page merely called him a “proto-fascist.”) If Trump is Hitler and his supporters Nazis, then the rational course of action for any civilized person is to kill them.

That’s not just a theory, it’s the result.

A few months ago, 38-year-old Justin Barkley shot and killed a UPS driver in a Walmart parking lot in Ithaca, New York, then ran over his body, because he thought he was killing Donald Trump. During his arraignment, Barkley told the judge: “I shot and killed Donald Trump purposely, intentionally and very proudly.”

In the past year, there have been at least a hundred physical attacks on Trump supporters or presumed Trump supporters. The mainstream media have ignored them all. (You can click the Anti-Trump Hate Map to see some of them here.)

Schoolchildren across the country are being hospitalized from beatings for the crime of liking Trump. In Pasco, Oregon, a 29-year-old Trump supporter was stabbed in the throat by a Hispanic man, Alvaro Campos-Hernandez, after a political argument.

Last month, the anti-jihad scholar Robert Spencer was poisoned in Iceland by a Social Justice Warrior pretending to be a fan, sending Spencer to the hospital.

<snip>

Liberals know damn well that their audience includes a not-insignificant portion of foaming-at-the-mouth lunatics, prepared, at the slightest provocation, to smash windows, burn down neighborhoods, physically attack and even murder conservatives. But instead of toning down the rhetoric, the respectable left keeps throwing matches on the bone-dry tinder, and then indignantly asks, “Are you saying conservatives don’t do it, too?”

No, actually. We don’t.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/21/coulter-the-left-has-one-more-argument-kill-them-all/

This is a good article by Coulter, it lists a lot of the violence that's happened from the left, stuff I had forgotten or never knew about.  She's right. We don't do that. 

Ukshep    20,169
5 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

"Pray they're that stupid. Pray we're that lucky."

:club:

Pray people see it for what it is or all is lost. If the fighting starts and people go after each other instead of the true enemy. IT'S ALL OVER DK! many will die.

CSB    2,038

My grand father had a old donkey I remember grandad pulling that donkey from the barn out to the fresh water and food so it could drink and eat . That dam donkey could see it but wouldn't partake in it . It died shortly after from a gunshot to the head ; my grandad didn't want to see it suffer . I guess it wanted to die ! 

That donkey reminds me of the left today we can show them in clarity their path to destruction but will they pay heed to it ? mostly NO .

I have come to the reality and believe that there are people that wont be saved . The best we can do is pray for their enlightenment .

Groove    1,951

So many people are fed up with the left right now and I'm really wondering what It's going to take to pop off a real civil war in this country. The left have done so much to the right this past year from a ton of different angles yet very little in the news about conservatives attacking leftist. Hmm I wonder why? 

We have restraint, something the left no longer has. 

YourMom2    1,354
5 minutes ago, Groove said:

We have restraint, something the left no longer has. 

We still have brains and the ability to think for ourselves. The left have a mental illness.

Groove    1,951
32 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

We still have brains and the ability to think for ourselves. The left have a mental illness.

Oh so true. They can't even think for themselves without being told what to think. And they call us crazy. Wow