Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Tennessee: Somali Muslims point gun at imam’s head outside Memphis mosque (video)

abigfatzero    2,447

Tennessee: Somali Muslims point gun at imam’s head outside Memphis mosque (video)

Bill Clinton’s failed Somali gift keeps on giving.

Note the Islamic crescent and star t-shirt worn by the Muslim with the gun. Media headlines are portraying this as if it was a random “attack” against an imam preaching at a mosque – hardly the case as the first video above notes it was Somali Muslims from different “tribes” who disagreed with each other.

Even Fox News pushed a very fake news headline:

Man attacked at gunpoint outside local mosque caught on camera.

More in the link.....

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/memphis-somali-muslims-pull-gun-on-preacher/

Wow, this is great, we don't have to watch Somali gunman kill each other on YouTube anymore, we can watch in real life.

Thanks Libs, I'm really digging this cultural enrichment.........

Ukshep    20,129
6 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Wow, this is great, we don't have to watch Somali gunman kill each other on YouTube anymore, we can watch in real life.

Oh I'm sure there will be worse than this!

CSB    2,038

What the hell are these doing here in America ? Oh wait I remember they are here to enrich the infidel .

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 bans islame from America not because it's a religion but because it is a political ideology .

apache54    4,893
10 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Tennessee: Somali Muslims point gun at imam’s head outside Memphis mosque (video)

Bill Clinton’s failed Somali gift keeps on giving.

Note the Islamic crescent and star t-shirt worn by the Muslim with the gun. Media headlines are portraying this as if it was a random “attack” against an imam preaching at a mosque – hardly the case as the first video above notes it was Somali Muslims from different “tribes” who disagreed with each other.

Even Fox News pushed a very fake news headline:

Man attacked at gunpoint outside local mosque caught on camera.

More in the link.....

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/memphis-somali-muslims-pull-gun-on-preacher/

has to be FAKE news it is only a peace loving group!! (SARC) they would never do harm to anyone let alone thier own kind!!

apache54    4,893
3 minutes ago, FredoIsSmart said:

Deport all involved, shut down the mosque and convert it to a strip bar. Thank you. 

good idea!!

Automan63    2,191

Send them all to Chappaqua NY

Hills and Bill would love the company......

They can swap culture and recipes......