Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Dad Allegedly Beat Baby (not expected to live) into Coma; Wanted Mom to Have Abortion

Cinnamon    22,993

A 16-month old girl is not expected to live another 24 hours after her 19-year-old father allegedly beat her into a coma.

Nylah Lewis is in critical condition after her father, Shaquan Taylor, allegedly cracked her skull–causing bleeding on the brain–and bruised her face, legs, and other body parts on Father’s Day.

The Daily Mail reports Taylor’s rants on Facebook about the baby’s mother, Tammy Lewis, 17. “Feel mad disrespected,” Shaquan Taylor, 19, posted to Facebook in February 2016, around the time his daughter, Nylah Lewis, was born. “Told that lil b***h to get abortion (and) she tells me she is but still keep it. Exactly why I hate that lil b***h.”

According to the report, “Taylor often ranted about the girl’s mother, Tammy Lewis, 17, on Facebook. ‘I didn’t even want to have a baby by her (and) it’s sad to say, but f*** it, s*** happens,’ he wrote in February 2016. ‘Please don’t ask who Nylah’s moms is nor do I still f*** with her cause NO,’ he wrote. ‘Just f***ed (that) hotty a**, that’s it.”

Police arrested Taylor for allegedly pummeling the baby, who is in critical condition at Maimonides Medical Center in New York City.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/21/dad-allegedly-beat-baby-into-coma-wanted-mom-have-abortion/

Selfish SOB. 

coco    481

And he's bitching about not being respected.  I hope that baby girl does make it; and I hope she recovers completely so when she grows up she can teach her dad about respect.