Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGK

FBI: Virginia Gunman Visited Bernie Sanders' Office Prior to Shooting

CGK    2,622

I wonder if Bernie has a chat with him?

The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman who critically injured a congressman when he opened fire at a GOP baseball game last week, saying the suspect had visited the office of Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders and had exchanged emails with two senators from Illinois prior to the shooting, reports AP.

<snip>

Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for.  The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.

More: http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/fbi-virginia-gunman-visited-bernie-sanders-15930568/

Cinnamon    22,782
18 minutes ago, CGK said:

exchanged emails with two senators from Illinois

How did that ever happen? No matter what, I ALWAYS get a canned email from Sens and Reps. Never any "exchanges". 

Cinnamon    22,782

I'm hearing rumors that there is more about him and Maddow that hasn't been told yet, too. 

apache54    4,822
29 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm hearing rumors that there is more about him and Maddow that hasn't been told yet, too. 

:iagree: out of likes at the moment!

JustATrucker    572
30 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They could have been in a "gay" romantic relationship.  LOL

Ukshep    19,873

If it happened I want to see the content of those emails. Release them now. Or  the white hats will go in and get them!

2QIK4U    315

Probably to pick up a rifle and organised where his payoff will end up.  See if his relatives get new cars in the next month.