Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Holographic Alien Invasion feasible

Cinnamon    22,773

Still don't think a Holographic Alien Invasion is Possible..??

Jostler    2,216

I suspect it will include much more convincing "evidence" than holograms though they might include holograms in the mix.

Cinnamon    22,773
5 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

I bet they will use it on the battlefield...

I'm wondering why they haven't done that yet. 

Jostler    2,216
5 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

I bet they will use it on the battlefield...

how would that work?  make someone waste ammunition?  I can't imagine what would be gained

Cinnamon    22,773
Just now, Jostler said:

how would that work?  make someone waste ammunition?  I can't imagine what would be gained

You could scare them to death. Make them think there are hundreds of airplanes. Make them think there are thousands of soldiers. Possibilities are pretty limitless for that kind of thing. 

Jostler    2,216
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You could scare them to death. Make them think there are hundreds of airplanes. Make them think there are thousands of soldiers. Possibilities are pretty limitless for that kind of thing. 

i

maybe?  but the effect would almost have to be short lived.  No incoming damage and an inability to inflict damage would be noticed pretty rapidly on a hot battlefield.

Cinnamon    22,773
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

i

maybe?  but the effect would almost have to be short lived.  No incoming damage and an inability to inflict damage would be noticed pretty rapidly on a hot battlefield.

Just put a hologram of whatever god they worship in the sky. If you put Mohammad up there, no one would know who he is, though. No pics allowed.  

Just Lookin    204
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

i

If your enemy is of the religious extremist persuasion, you could do a lot of psychological damage. No religious nutter is going to shoot at a 'sign from god'.  You make them think that sign is persuading them to lay down arms and you could end it before it began.

Just Lookin    204
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Just put a hologram of whatever god they worship in the sky. If you put Mohammad up there, no one would know who he is, though. No pics allowed.  

Same time! Get out of my head you damn succubus! 

Cinnamon    22,773
4 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Same time! Get out of my head you damn succubus! 

:gsbrnint:

Jostler    2,216

haahha....  true :)  some of us would still shoot :), but point taken :)