Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic Destiny

Maybe off topic?

I've been thinking...

I have noticed that it seems as if as time goes there are many more awake than before.

The problem i have is that i dont see them. No one talks about it? Maybe its because i am visiting the wrong environments?

I always feel like saying how it is but i dont. Im shy to begin with and have never been great at sharing personal details to people, so i often hesitate to state the unpopular opinions.. But then i wonder, if i did would i find more people who agree or think about these things too? Or would i open someones mind??

Do you guys openly talk about the things you know? Or are you guarded about divulging information? Should i be more blunt?!

apache54    4,918
15 minutes ago, Ironic Destiny said:

I've been thinking...

I have noticed that it seems as if as time goes there are many more awake than before.

The problem i have is that i dont see them. No one talks about it? Maybe its because i am visiting the wrong environments?

I always feel like saying how it is but i dont. Im shy to begin with and have never been great at sharing personal details to people, so i often hesitate to state the unpopular opinions.. But then i wonder, if i did would i find more people who agree or think about these things too? Or would i open someones mind??

Do you guys openly talk about the things you know? Or are you guarded about divulging information? Should i be more blunt?!

you probably just have missed allot of the topics in discussions, whatever the case as far as I am concerned, IF you have a question just blurt it out!! for the most part all on this site are good people and would to to answer it, most of the time if there is a argument on this site it is because of VOICED difference of opinions! don't be shy!!

Sometimes with strangers or acquaintances I will ask a question to see where they're at (i.e. "Have you noticed a difference in the sun?"). Sometimes people will open up...  Being an introvert, I ,too, am hesitant to approach people about the "realities" of awareness. I mainly talk to family members -- most of whom think I'm cuckoo 👀  LOL

periclymenoides    1,384
27 minutes ago, Ironic Destiny said:

I've been thinking...

Here? Let it rip.

Out and about in your community?  More complicated. 

Small town, STFU

Big city, If you are not shy and are eager, likeminded folk can be networked with for that flesh and blood experience.

There's more monkey issues with the flesh and blood encounter, ego, etc...

I like the truth bomb....cash registers are fun.

Cinnamon    23,102
34 minutes ago, Ironic Destiny said:

I've been thinking...

I found out I can break the ice with people by mentioning the economy. That usually opens up a firestorm of discontent from them. Everybody's mad about their paychecks, taxes and insurance.  

Jostler    2,216

Hey, you're thinking about it...considering it.  Come up with some "leading" questions related to a topic you have some insight into and use them to feel out a friend when the time feels right.   Game it in your mind through a few layerrs of conversation ...imagine different potential responses to your initial probe and have answers for  a few of those ready before hand.

You'll discern pretty quickly whether there's enough interest/curiosity to keep going.

And even if you don't get an immediate response you might drop an egg that will hatch later.

Try to listen first and figure out what interests them and approach from that direction  :)

What is a topic you feel well informed on?  Can you find links with more in depth information you  can have ready to provide someone who shows interest  so they can dig deeper on their own?

When time and destiny collide,  words will come  easy.   And a little thinking ahead seems to encourage the collision :)

2QIK4U    315

YES be blunt.  I openly say everything I say here and am surprised at how many Asian's Indians and Muslim's are completely aware of everything government denies.  A lot of people ask me to keep speaking as I will just Mention one topic but 99% of the time im not the only person thinking it.  You say your shy but like most people,  don't want to "sound crazy " or be the only person ostrisised from the pack.  Speak openly and without hesitation as you might be surprised who agrees with you.  And if they don't, screw em they obviously like being a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed nothing but crap.. 😉