Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Look Whose Dead Body Just Washed Up On a Beach 24 Hours Before Exposing MASSIVE DNC Scandal

marlowe    1,748

Weirder  and   weirder   

Look Whose Dead Body Just Washed Up On a Beach 24 Hours Before Exposing MASSIVE DNC Scandal

After Lucas’ untimely and mysterious death, another attorney by the name of Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. it’s believed to have taken over the case against the DNC and Hillary, and had been working in recent months on exposing Wasserman-Schultz’s fraud and visa case in Florida.
But just like Shaun Lucas and Seth Rich who died under mysterious circumstances after getting too close to Hillary and the DNC’s dirty secrets, Whisenant’s life has just come to an abrupt end. His body was just found washed up on a beach in Hollywood, Florida, and investigators have absolutely no explanation for how he wound up dead from trauma to the head. WPTV reported:

The body of a federal prosecutor has been found on a Florida beach with possible head trauma.

-  snip  -

apache54    4,910
7 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Weirder  and   weirder   

After Lucas’ untimely and mysterious death, another attorney by the name of Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. it’s believed to have taken over the case against the DNC and Hillary, and had been working in recent months on exposing Wasserman-Schultz’s fraud and visa case in Florida.
But just like Shaun Lucas and Seth Rich who died under mysterious circumstances after getting too close to Hillary and the DNC’s dirty secrets, Whisenant’s life has just come to an abrupt end. His body was just found washed up on a beach in Hollywood, Florida, and investigators have absolutely no explanation for how he wound up dead from trauma to the head. WPTV reported:

The body of a federal prosecutor has been found on a Florida beach with possible head trauma.

-  snip  -

and so the Clinton's add to the DEAD POOL!

Ukshep    20,153

robot voice *pulls hair out*

Ok now I've got that out. Whats one more to the body count!

Cinnamon    23,071
1 minute ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

The Clinton's house in Chappaqua must have more skeletons in the closets than Arlington National Cemetery.

I think they're starting to rival Dexter. lol

Siriusly    264

The Clintons are really, REALLY bad people. I am starting to wonder if justice ever will be served.

apache54    4,910
6 minutes ago, Siriusly said:

The Clintons are really, REALLY bad people. I am starting to wonder if justice ever will be served.

Probably NOT in the time frame we want it to!!

apache54    4,910
17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think they're starting to rival Dexter. lol

THAT was FUNNY !!:nodl:

EMC2    285
1 hour ago, marlowe said:

Weirder  and   weirder   

-  snip  -

This is old news isnt it?

2QIK4U    315
1 hour ago, marlowe said:

Weirder  and   weirder   

-  snip  -

Is this old news or has Hitlery struck again?  The longer trump stalls the worse he looks.  I expected her and Obama to be in gaol by now. (gaol is the correct spelling term for jail)

Bobbers    199

Shame on me, this sort of things make me wish very, very hard for karma to manifest itself...and quickly.