Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

British Muslim calls Closure of All Wahabbism Mosques

Ukshep    19,868

An interesting point she makes. Will be interesting to see if it catches!

Cinnamon    22,762

This is what I've been talking about for weeks. Wahhabi funded mosques. 80 percent of them in the U.S. are funded by them. Shut all of them down.  I'm sure she's going to get some hostility.  Also, she sounds like one who could lead some reformation in the Muslim community.  That's a dangerous proposition for anyone, though. 

Jostler    2,216

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for them to try to kill her.   She's brave, and deserves credit for that.

Williams    505

There is this, from The Koran, about those who are putting up the Mosques:

Sura 9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. Never stand thou forth therein. There is a Temple (House of God - Kaba - on Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into the fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All- Knowing, Wise.

CaptH    60

I'm amazed she only got a warm applause for that.  So many people appear to be afraid of other's interpretations of them, than for what they really think.

I suppose she isn't allowed to leave the house anymore, after those comments.