Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Note to everyone. A Contrail looks like this.

Recommended Posts

 periclymenoides    1,384

From comments:

CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN ADMITS TO CHEMTRAILS (STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION)

Doom off.  There will not be an orchestrated event that jeopardizes the chemtrail program.

Planes must fly.  There must be no interruption that would bring a difference in atmospheric conditions to the attention of the public.

It must not be revealed that we have been lied to for a couple of decades.

No doom.

:beerl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,311

Check humidity for that day....

A pattern will emerge in 96% of all reports.

I am right 82% of the time while on the internet 100% of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,942

contrails are a normal part of a jet flying and many factors add to the size of the contrail, humidity and temp and altitude of the plane. BUT the biggest give away besides many leaders openly admit and so do others that the air injections go way beyond NORMAL, and so the pattern of crisscrossed trails across the whole region is a dead give away, that is NOT normal flying planes and happens all over and i am NOT talking about the normal commercial jet fly ways!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Automan63    2,218

If you want to see a real "con-trail" watch the politicians file into the house chamber in single file......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, apache54 said:

contrails are a normal part of a jet flying and many factors add to the size of the contrail, humidity and temp and altitude of the plane. BUT the biggest give away besides many leaders openly admit and so do others that the air injections go way beyond NORMAL, and so the pattern of crisscrossed trails across the whole region is a dead give away, that is NOT normal flying planes and happens all over and i am NOT talking about the normal commercial jet fly ways!!

For fun watch the flightradar24 or other websites and see if you can identify which jets are spraying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,942
2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

For fun watch the flightradar24 or other websites and see if you can identify which jets are spraying...

I will check it out,

where I live i can see the normal fly routes and so when they criss-cross the skies and make a checker board out of it, THAT becomes very obvious!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I will check it out,

where I live i can see the normal fly routes and so when they criss-cross the skies and make a checker board out of it, THAT becomes very obvious!!

You might need your own receiver setup or adsbexchange if they try to hide behind censorship (for our protection of course).  They may not want to be identified...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see very few contrails , in the latitudinal direction , I live on the east coast of of the U.S. , these very slow moving high altitude planes , are consistently moving  along the same flight path every 10 minutes or so , on the  north to south , always just ahead of the rising easterly morning sun .

 I might give into the idea   , that commercial airline at 39,00 ft , might be taking some of these cooperate executive , from Boston to Miami , every 10 minutes all morning long.

There is this undeniable hush in the  air"  ,   that high stake shuffleboard tournaments , are underway from some of the top  geriatric hospitals in the world.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×