Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

Defeat Of Ossoff Proves Americans Are Sick Of Democrats

marlowe    1,748

Note : According to Webbots the Democratic party will not exist in 10 years.....

To cut to the chase go  to the 2 minute mark.......

Published on Jun 21, 2017

Alex Jones gives his analysis of the Georgia Special Election in which Karen Handel defeated Democratic operative Jon Ossoff despite his campaign outspending and over-hyping his platform.

apache54    4,822

democrats years ago were a decent group they like everything else was infiltrated and thus have become democrappers!! and are at this point worthless scumbags!! now do we dare talk about the republicans they are ALMOST as bad shape!! the root cause is like a cancer in our political groups and thus only way to save them is to cut out the cancer NO matter where it is!!

marlowe    1,748

FWIW.........Webbots is saying the shift from far left to a realistic government will take 50 years...

The generation after the millennial generation is very realistic / conservative.....

I won't live to see it but I am optimistic .  

Moosupian    41
3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

I predict sudden flip flops of Demorats to republican ticket. 

3 hours ago, apache54 said:

democrats years ago were a decent group they like everything else was infiltrated and thus have become democrappers!! and are at this point worthless scumbags!! now do we dare talk about the republicans they are ALMOST as bad shape!! the root cause is like a cancer in our political groups and thus only way to save them is to cut out the cancer NO matter where it is!!

50 years ago the rivalry was the Democrats and Republicans jockeying to out American patriotism each other. Today the Democrats regard for everything conservative or Republican is they want to push grandma off the cliff, kill your children, poison the air and water, enslave everyone not them. It used to be a race to the top. Now it's a race to the bottom. Identity politics, division, pigeon holing, gas-lighting, slander and lies 98% on one side.

apache54    4,822
13 minutes ago, Moosupian said:

50 years ago the rivalry was the Democrats and Republicans jockeying to out American patriotism each other. Today the Democrats regard for everything conservative or Republican is they want to push grandma off the cliff, kill your children, poison the air and water, enslave everyone not them. It used to be a race to the top. Now it's a race to the bottom. Identity politics, division, pigeon holing, gas-lighting, slander and lies 98% on one side.

I agree that the dirtiest is on the demo side, BUT what HAS the repub's done for the people NOT much either, tells me time for something new!!