Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESET

Where´s the "curve"

Tarmalen    1,295
58 minutes ago, ESET said:

Pause the video at 1.30 min

Why? Nothing but planes flying.

Ohhh...you mean to pause so folks can understand how much they really don't understand the size of the earth!

Just wish I could see that sun 30k miles up when we can see mountain ranges 300 miles away! /s

marlowe    1,748

The following video shows all the longest distance proofs for flat Earth such as rail guns hitting straight-line targets over a hundred miles away and the world record horizon zoom which captured mountains 275 miles away! Thousands to tens of thousands of feet of supposed curvature would make this video impossible if Earth were truly a globe. To learn more about our flat, motionless Earth, please visit:

Tarmalen    1,295
1 hour ago, marlowe said:

Voted "BEST FLAT EARTH PROOF 2017"

Dunno why ....put a ruler on the picture...you will find a curve.

Seems to me some of these are so sarcastic that they are college pranks to take advantage of a more naive/gullible nature.

Not to mention...the FE is shooting themselves in the foot with the no curve angle......

HELLO? IS THIS THING ON? SOUND CHECK...ONE...TWO...CHECK...CHECK.....

You can't say "no curve" in one sentence then expect people to buy into the flat round earth bullshit.

marlowe    1,748
25 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Seems to me some of these are so sarcastic that they are college pranks to take advantage of a more naive/gullible nature.

Not to mention...the FE is shooting themselves in the foot with the no curve angle......

HELLO? IS THIS THING ON? SOUND CHECK...ONE...TWO...CHECK...CHECK.....

You can't say "no curve" in one sentence then expect people to buy into the flat round earth bullshit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   this poster didn't watch the bid and can't grasp simple logic........IMO

Tarmalen    1,295
Just now, marlowe said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   this poster is either delusional or has a low IQ......Maybe both.....

You are saying I am a better speaker than Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters?

If I wasn't married.........

ESET    1,226
Just now, Tarmalen said:

OK, could you put a ruler here, as well...

And here...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same hight...picture one is plane(t) view Google Earth, and second from this video

Looking forward....

Tarmalen    1,295
7 minutes ago, ESET said:

OK, could you put a ruler here, as well...

And here...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same hight...picture one is plane(t) view Google Earth, and second from this video

Looking forward....

Me too...let me know when you give the distance in the photo and then we can talk, until then, fly a kite and capture electricity.

Or would you rather a FE "proof" video that exhibits everything needed to put it to bed?

I know....open ended question designed to elicit response.

(Psst...no worries, that last sentence wasn't ment for you.)

ESET    1,226
Just now, Tarmalen said:

Me too...let me know when you give the distance in the photo and then we can talk, until then, fly a kite and capture electricity.

Or would you rather a FE "proof" video that exhibits everything needed to put it to bed?

I know....open ended question designed to elicit response.

(Psst...no worries, that last sentence wasn't ment for you.)

Pay attention on part "unplugged"...No offense ...:D

Tarmalen    1,295
4 minutes ago, ESET said:

Pay attention on part "unplugged"...No offense ...:D

You have a video of me....where did you get it?

Last I heard they were 2.99 on ebay.

:club: