Williams

Flat Earth: Paid to Stop Making Debunk Videos!

Haha.  :rofl:

Ok.  Let's break this down.  

This channel I Quit Flat Earth (great name, btw!) has just shy of 60 videos.

He started making videos a little over a year ago.  

Of those 60(rounded up) videos, only one (1) has broken the 1,000 view threshold with 1,200 views.  

The majority of the rest fall between 100-200 views.  A couple over that and the remainder under 100 views.  

This guy is so dangerous to the "flat earth psyop" that he was approached by the FE MIB and offered $250,000.... No, it was $25,000... No, that's not right... It was $2,500... Darn it.  

He was offered $250 to stop making videos.  

Haha.  This is what desperation looks like, folks.  

Read your Bibles.  Prepare yourself with God's word and "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."  Ephesians 6:11

Edited by Walk Softly
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Of those 60(rounded up) videos only one (1) has broken the 1,000 view threshold with 1,200 views.  

The majority of the rest fall between 100-200 views.  A couple over that and the remainder under 100 views.  

This guys is so dangerous to the "flat earth psyop" that he was approached by the FE MIB and offered $250,000.... No, it was $25,000... No, that's not right... It was $2,500... Darn it.  

Read your Bibles.  Prepare yourself with God's word and "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."  Ephesians 6:11

Wiles of the devil...you said it...FE is nothing more than a tool of the devil. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

Of those 60(rounded up) videos, only one (1) has broken the 1,000 view threshold with 1,200 views.  

In the video, the channel he mentions and makes the claim about, has a different name than this channel has.

2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

This guy is so dangerous to the "flat earth psyop" that he was approached by the FE MIB and offered $250,000.... No, it was $25,000... No, that's not right... It was $2,500... Darn it.  

Its sad when reality starts to come back into focus. The cracks are small at first.  When you realize the hoax I will be here my man.

12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Its sad when reality starts to come back into focus. The cracks are small at first.  When you realize the hoax I will be here my man.

Lol.  OK thanks! 

8 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Lol.  OK thanks! 

He is yanking your chain in a sarcastic way. He pitched it on the line so it can be taken either way.....it is up to the reader.

Not that I would ever do such a thing. :cofeefag:

Edit: Sarcastic is to informal...I would say "he is goading you in a positive direction"....I really need to work on my vocabulary......

Edited by Tarmalen

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.