Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Williams

Flat Earth: Paid to Stop Making Debunk Videos!

Williams    505

"Published on 7 Jun 2016

I was visited today and offered money to stop making Flat Earth Debunk videos. I was also offered an ongoing deal to make Flat Earth Promotion videos. I am becoming concerned for my safety as these people looked like MIB or something. How did they find me?"

Please consider this:

Flat Earth Psy-Op is the Real Conspiracy (by Sean Caiside)

The Flat Earth fad is a "conspiracy theory" designed to distract, divide and discredit those who understand modern society has been enslaved by the Judeo Masonic (Satanic) conspiracy. It creates cognitive dissonance, and make us question all our assumptions, especially those which are True.

"This flat earth stuff is to mess with your mind." 

According to some,  the earth is in fact a flat disc and not a globe. This meme took off after Obama equated climate change deniers to members of the "Flat Earth Society." Within 12 months, YouTube was flooded with a mass of videos.

https://www.henrymakow.com/2016/02/Flat-Earth-Psyop.html

The Flat Earth Psy-Op is being exposed for what it is and it is happening all over the Internet.

Those who have sold themselves out, by accepting payment in exchange for making Flat Earth videos (etc.) that are then used to knowingly help promote the Flat Earth Psy-Op and induce cognitive dissonance in the minds of unsuspecting people, should all repent at once, by starting to speak out about it now and start making videos admitting to it publicly, while an opportunity to do so still exists.

(This will also then help those who have been duped by the videos, into unknowingly working for THEM too by further promoting it, and doing it for free).

Otherwise, if they do not repent, then they will remain complicit and be on the same side as the conspirators will be when it all goes down, because of not having repented while they still had the chance, and having chosen instead to continue working for THEM, just like the sellout in the movie "They Live" did:

Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

Walk Softly    2,639

Haha.  :rofl:

Ok.  Let's break this down.  

This channel I Quit Flat Earth (great name, btw!) has just shy of 60 videos.

He started making videos a little over a year ago.  

Of those 60(rounded up) videos, only one (1) has broken the 1,000 view threshold with 1,200 views.  

The majority of the rest fall between 100-200 views.  A couple over that and the remainder under 100 views.  

This guy is so dangerous to the "flat earth psyop" that he was approached by the FE MIB and offered $250,000.... No, it was $25,000... No, that's not right... It was $2,500... Darn it.  

He was offered $250 to stop making videos.  

Haha.  This is what desperation looks like, folks.  

Read your Bibles.  Prepare yourself with God's word and "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."  Ephesians 6:11

Tarmalen    1,297
24 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Of those 60(rounded up) videos only one (1) has broken the 1,000 view threshold with 1,200 views.  

The majority of the rest fall between 100-200 views.  A couple over that and the remainder under 100 views.  

This guys is so dangerous to the "flat earth psyop" that he was approached by the FE MIB and offered $250,000.... No, it was $25,000... No, that's not right... It was $2,500... Darn it.  

Read your Bibles.  Prepare yourself with God's word and "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."  Ephesians 6:11

Wiles of the devil...you said it...FE is nothing more than a tool of the devil. 

Williams    505
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

Of those 60(rounded up) videos, only one (1) has broken the 1,000 view threshold with 1,200 views.  

In the video, the channel he mentions and makes the claim about, has a different name than this channel has.

thedudeabides    2,372
2 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

This guy is so dangerous to the "flat earth psyop" that he was approached by the FE MIB and offered $250,000.... No, it was $25,000... No, that's not right... It was $2,500... Darn it.  

Its sad when reality starts to come back into focus. The cracks are small at first.  When you realize the hoax I will be here my man.

Walk Softly    2,639
12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Its sad when reality starts to come back into focus. The cracks are small at first.  When you realize the hoax I will be here my man.

Lol.  OK thanks! 

Tarmalen    1,297
8 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

Lol.  OK thanks! 

He is yanking your chain in a sarcastic way. He pitched it on the line so it can be taken either way.....it is up to the reader.

Not that I would ever do such a thing. :cofeefag:

Edit: Sarcastic is to informal...I would say "he is goading you in a positive direction"....I really need to work on my vocabulary......