Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cryptic Mole

Warning: Illuminati Everywhere!

Recommended Posts

 Cryptic Mole    4,393

Warning: Illuminati Everywhere: Do you see that homeless dude at the train station? He's an Illuminati plant just watching. That 1st-grade teacher may be a plant as well. She teaches your kids and plants thoughts and ideas into their little impressionable minds that will follow them for their entire lives. Yes, they are really everywhere while all along you were thinking just 1% of the entire population were in control, it's actually ten times that and they are a force to be reckoned with. They are deeply involved with every known aspect of your lives. Even things that you'd never suspect. Your personal lives. Your business lives and your social lives as well. Your love life and hobbies too.

I didn't even mention the Masonic Order yet. Freemasons, Masons doesn't sound so bad, does it? But The Masonic Order seems to put a whole new spin on everything. I can assure you that what you see on the surface of the 33-degree levels are not what you should be worried about, and you can dig as deep as you'd like, but you'll still never see it! News Flash: That information is NOWHERE on the internet. And there is very little on the Darknet. Only what they want you to know. They control every single thing and control the flow of information as they see fit. It's all determined by Public Sentiment because they are listening to EVERY word you write, say and even THINK! You think I'm wrong? 

Both the Illuminati and the Masonic order's greatest asset is their secrecy that has been silent for many millennia. Their greatest secret is their professionally trained and well-organized network of seemingly every day looking individuals. And yes, Woman as well as Men. That flight attendant and even your Doctor who takes notes on you at every visit. Not even just people, but cameras as well and all with face recognition. Your 10-minute trip to the corner store to buy a pack of cigarettes, you have been monitored 10 times already just one way. Your whole trip from start to finish; from your front door of your home and back again. How? by your TV, computer, appliances, smartphone, your car, and traffic lights and the camera at the store and maybe even the Loto machine and ATM machine.

Do you think wars are real? That these leaders hate one another? lol. Oh, sure, tempers do erupt sometimes but follow the script and follow the money and even more importantly, FOLLOW THE FLOW OF INFORMATION! It's all directed at you. Do you really believe for one moment that CNN just randomly broadcasts fake news to piss off The Trumpet? Lol. It's a well-oiled machine of deception.

This is just a warning to everyone how things are run and I wanted everyone to really understand that things are never what they seem. I have been called directly and indirectly a shill, agent and rude for sometimes going against some posts here. If that's what it takes sometimes, So be it!

My intent was and never has been to hurt anyone ever! It's not even about waking you up. Everyone here is pretty much awake, though, at different stages. It's about pointing you back in the right direction; about getting your eyes and concentration off of the deception and back to the real important things that matter!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 WhiteHorse    585

And what have they accomplished in this world?....nothing.... they will leave this world, disgraced...known for being the narcissistic, soulless creatures they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,129

Tell us something we don't already know! :sigh: We're all doomed!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216

and this is pinned exactly....why?  

:facepalm:

 

what's with all the emotion  laden hand wringing being thrust forward as if it represented some kind of informative wisdom lately?

long on emotional hysterics and not an answer in sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,393
16 minutes ago, Jostler said:

and this is pinned exactly....why?  

:facepalm:

 

what's with all the emotion  laden hand wringing being thrust forward as if it represented some kind of informative wisdom lately?

long on emotional hysterics and not an answer in sight.

:fkff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,393
19 hours ago, Jostler said:

such eloquence :)  bravo :)

If the emoji is there by shep to be used, I'll use it because it fits you well!

Stay off my thread if I irritate you.

Better to shut your trap than to start a war!

... or was that your intent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 majoga    429

I just pulled a bunch of irruminati out of my cat's litter box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 A Freeman    664
2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Warning: Illuminati Everywhere: Do you see that homeless dude at the train station? He's an Illuminati plant just watching. That 1st-grade teacher may be a plant as well. She teaches your kids and plants thoughts and ideas into their little impressionable minds that will follow them for their entire lives. Yes, they are really everywhere while all along you were thinking just 1% of the entire population were in control, it's actually ten times that and they are a force to be reckoned with. They are deeply involved with every known aspect of your lives. Even things that you'd never suspect. Your personal lives. Your business lives and your social lives as well. Your love life and hobbies too.

I didn't even mention the Masonic Order yet. Freemasons, Masons doesn't sound so bad, does it? But The Masonic Order seems to put a whole new spin on everything. I can assure you that what you see on the surface of the 33-degree levels are not what you should be worried about, and you can dig as deep as you'd like, but you'll still never see it! News Flash: That information is NOWHERE on the internet. And there is very little on the Darknet. Only what they want you to know. They control every single thing and control the flow of information as they see fit. It's all determined by Public Sentiment because they are listening to EVERY word you write, say and even THINK! You think I'm wrong? 

Both the Illuminati and the Masonic order's greatest asset is their secrecy that has been silent for many millennia. Their greatest secret is their professionally trained and well-organized network of seemingly every day looking individuals. And yes, Woman as well as Men. That flight attendant and even your Doctor who takes notes on you at every visit. Not even just people, but cameras as well and all with face recognition. Your 10-minute trip to the corner store to buy a pack of cigarettes, you have been monitored 10 times already just one way. Your whole trip from start to finish; from your front door of your home and back again. How? by your TV, computer, appliances, smartphone, your car, and traffic lights and the camera at the store and maybe even the Loto machine and ATM machine.

Do you think wars are real? That these leaders hate one another? lol. Oh, sure, tempers do erupt sometimes but follow the script and follow the money and even more importantly, FOLLOW THE FLOW OF INFORMATION! It's all directed at you. Do you really believe for one moment that CNN just randomly broadcasts fake news to piss off The Trumpet? Lol. It's a well-oiled machine of deception.

This is just a warning to everyone how things are run and I wanted everyone to really understand that things are never what they seem. I have been called directly and indirectly a shill, agent and rude for sometimes going against some posts here. If that's what it takes sometimes, So be it!

My intent was and never has been to hurt anyone ever! It's not even about waking you up. Everyone here is pretty much awake, though, at different stages. It's about pointing you back in the right direction; about getting your eyes and concentration off of the deception and back to the real important things that matter!

Do you think some of them are here as FE shills? :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 LuckyBolt    1,312

I'm going to approach my ex-grandfather-in-law who is a Mason and waterboard the old fvck into telling me what he knows.  I'll do it while he's watching the price is right in order to keep the element of surprise.  PaCow! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,393
Just now, A Freeman said:

Do you think some of them are here as FE shills? :-)

No comment least I implicate myself.

After all, I have been accused of that very same thing as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×