Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redlistvet

#liberalfail #youtubefail, do your part and continue the dislikes

Redlistvet    728

Heres this video that youtube produced about immigration and refugees.  Seems simple enough, right?  Nope.

264k dislikes and on going censoring of comments.  People are waking up. 

Sky Cat    1,535

Yeah, fuk YouTube trying to push their agenda when I view my YT main page.

Sky Cat    1,535

YT already deleted 60,000 dislikes.  GIVE THEM MORE!!!  :angry:
:nodl:

2QIK4U    315

It still pays them on view count. Best to not click at all and continue to ignore.  It takes one minute to delete a video and reupload as new.  Alex Jones trick..  Why are all NEXT NEWS NETWORK stories now pointless as they're all four or five days late on anything now...  Fk the yt 

Quick1966    1,219
21 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

YT already deleted 60,000 dislikes.  GIVE THEM MORE!!!  :angry:
:nodl:

Let's make it a million! 

Jostler    2,216

posted a count of dislikes and the UTC time...got deleted quick :)

my downvote was 320,001 at

Thu Jun 22     00:21:59     2017 UTC.

We can see how the number looks tomorrow :)

Jostler    2,216

Thu Jun 22   08:07:13   2017 UTC

YouTube has closed comments on the propaganda video and the final comment is hilarious.  It's from an official "Google Moderator" account and says:

Yay! Getting fired today because I couldn't stand the propagenda anymore...

The comment has 1581 upvotes making the comment favorite out of 63,007 total comments :)

Downvotes on the video itself made it to 337,845

Edit:  downvotes on  the video must still be working though I still  can't  comment....up to 338,355 now. 

Edit II:  I was wrong, comments are still  working....my script blocker made it seem I couldn't comment til I reset it.  :)

LuckyBolt    1,315
16 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Thu Jun 22   08:07:13   2017 UTC

YouTube has closed comments on the propaganda video and the final comment is hilarious.  It's from an official "Google Moderator" account and says:

The comment has 1581 upvotes making the comment favorite out of 63,007 total comments :)

Downvotes on the video itself made it to 337,845

Edit:  downvotes on  the video must still be working though I still  can't  comment....up to 338,355 now.

Edit II:  I was wrong, comments are still  working....my script blocker made it seem I couldn't comment til I reset it.  :)

1144 dislikes since you wrote this.

My spidey senses are wondering if they are also pumping up the dislikes in order to show across the nation how "anti-refugee" people are.  And when I say people, they'll pick out the specific "alt-right-anti-trump-supremacist."

Jostler    2,216
6 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

1144 dislikes since you wrote this.

My spidey senses are wondering if they are also pumping up the dislikes in order to show across the nation how "anti-refugee" people are.  And when I say people, they'll pick out the specific "alt-right-anti-trump-supremacist."

Let 'em.  I'll happily wear their label :)   But, a huge number of those commentors are European :)   That comment section is pure gold :)